Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot even begin to describe how stupid this is. These morons keep it up, and continue to spark the divide of the country ... I hate to see what Trump's second term will be like!

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts

·
Registered
39,588 Posts
Haven't payed much attention to this, but its due to something about raciest propaganda? Wtf could possibly be racist about dr. suess? These trump haters have stooped to a new level.

·
Super Moderator
36,398 Posts
She's also a liar.

Librarian who rejected Melania Trump's Dr. Seuss books dressed as 'Cat in the Hat' | Fox News

What a surprise. Attention whore Busted!

She should be forced to pay for those books out of her own pocket at this point. Or be forced on permanent vacation due to making innocent kids suffer due to pushing her personal agenda in a public school.
I've said it before, "public schools should cease to exist"

Think about it, if there were no public schools property taxes would go way down for everyone, and folks who have no kids would never pay for someone's kids education, many elderly/retired folks who already struggle with ability to make ends meet would not pay those high taxes either.. Liberal agendas wouldn't be an issue anymore unless that's a schools policy to teach it..I went to private schools as did my kids, none of the Liberal crap was pushed on the kids.

·
Registered
39,588 Posts
Yep, these unions for the teachers and all have made the public school budgets insane for the taxpayers in our state. They have a healthy increase every year. Wish the private sector could experience the same.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I cannot even begin to describe how stupid this is. These morons keep it up, and continue to spark the divide of the country ... I hate to see what Trump's second term will be like!
:lol3: :laff: :lol3: :laff:
Nothing else on here has made me laugh this hard!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Oh no! What a huge blow! Denying free dr. Seuss books? All those Dr. Seuss people are going to be upset. We cant have that. National crisis here. Big deal. So she hurt someones feelings by not accepting books. Who cares. Its not a crime to not like someone and being offended doesnt matter either. Nothing happens. Maybe her reasons to not accept the books is weird, or maybe she doesn't want to flat out say "I didn't accept the books because I dont like the trumps" either way, its not something I see as "first step to divide the country" kind of stuff.

Oh and old drawings of Dr. Seuss before he was famous looked pretty damn racist lol

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I've said it before, "public schools should cease to exist"

Think about it, if there were no public schools property taxes would go way down for everyone, and folks who have no kids would never pay for someone's kids education, many elderly/retired folks who already struggle with ability to make ends meet would not pay those high taxes either.. Liberal agendas wouldn't be an issue anymore unless that's a schools policy to teach it..I went to private schools as did my kids, none of the Liberal crap was pushed on the kids.
A local district is trying to get a new school passed that we cannot afford. Referendum got voted down once and now they are trying again. They just keep going and going until they get what they want. A pretty modest house around here and the property taxes will easily be $100 a week.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Oh no! What a huge blow! Denying free dr. Seuss books? All those Dr. Seuss people are going to be upset. We cant have that. National crisis here. Big deal. So she hurt someones feelings by not accepting books. Who cares. Its not a crime to not like someone and being offended doesnt matter either. Nothing happens. Maybe her reasons to not accept the books is weird, or maybe she doesn't want to flat out say "I didn't accept the books because I dont like the trumps" either way, its not something I see as "first step to divide the country" kind of stuff.

Oh and old drawings of Dr. Seuss before he was famous looked pretty damn racist lol
She has no say to to accept the books or not...Attention whore. Did you read her little hate filled statement? She would be shittcaned in any private sector job, fortunately for her the freak will be protected by the government union that you pay for...work her brutal 175 days a year from 8 to 3 and retire in her early 50's and continue to suck off your taxes until she dies. THINK:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
:lol3: :laff: :lol3: :laff:
Nothing else on here has made me laugh this hard!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Suck it up ButterCup because its going to happen. Go Zip up your Bubble now!

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,677 Posts
If someone tries hard enough you can try to turn pretty much anything into a raciest subject......

Example, pretty much used by 1000's of people every day........ can you find the raciest part of the pics below????

View attachment 1871290

View attachment 1871298

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
I don't know if Trump will run again...but I think whoever he chooses as his successor will win. The Dems are a god damn nightmare unto themselves. No direction, no leadership, no message, no connection with Americans. And shit like this along with every Anti-American shenanigan they've pulled has gone wrong for them...and will continue to. Done.

Liberal movement...DONE. Bu-bye. Fucking lying, hate mongering, divisive, racist, cowardly hypocrites. And that was being kind! :roflmao:

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts

What? ,like these?

Attachments

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts

Whooooooshhhh!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts