Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be physically painful to watch if it wasn't so damn funny.

This sums it all up nicely.

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
I can't stand people of her mentality. Useless twats that don't have a damn answer for nothing. You see Liberals protesting and they don't even know wtf they are protesting against.
Man I get so worked up over this bullshit. Mostly because I ant stand people who fish for informtaton and have nothing better to do but interfere in others business.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dems still can't get over they lost the election last year.
They didn't lose...."popular vote" & "Russia".

:roflmao:

I can't stand people of her mentality. Useless twats that don't have a damn answer for nothing. You see Liberals protesting and they don't even know wtf they are protesting against.
Man I get so worked up over this bullshit. Mostly because I ant stand people who fish for informtaton and have nothing better to do but interfere in others business.
Yep.

Seeing that idiocy makes makes me wanna call my father and thank him for not raising a whiney, worthless hating pussy.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Saw that on Breitbart. Can they be a current events forum sponsor btw?

What he said was all spot on. At least she answered his questions, I was actually surprised when she said no.

The whole Russia thing tied with Trump is such a crock anyway. First, has anything been proven that Russia has done anything? I could see if they actually hacked our voting system and changed vote counts, definitely a cause for investigation, but anything besides that and I don't give a damn.
If it's still about the accusations that they hacked Hillary's email and spread that info... Thanks for spreading the truth? I see no problem with that. I want as much info as possible and if they reveal a bunch of dirt, who doesn't want to know? Really who cares who exposed the emails, it's exposing TRUTH. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone at times.
People forget if Hillary wasn't doing super shady shit on her own unsecured server, none of it happens. She fucked up! And she should be in jail for it, not opinion that's law!
But let's talk about Russia "meddling" all day. And then somehow say Trump is connected to it all. Sure, why not. Even if all they talk about was true, I'd day so what, what now? Trump could be swinging with the Putin's for all I care I don't give a fuck! Once he breaks a law (like Hillary has broke many) then let's talk. Til then, more fake news.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

What he said was all spot on. At least she answered his questions, I was actually surprised when she said no.

The whole Russia thing tied with Trump is such a crock anyway. First, has anything been proven that Russia has done anything? I could see if they actually hacked our voting system and changed vote counts, definitely a cause for investigation, but anything besides that and I don't give a damn.
If it's still about the accusations that they hacked Hillary's email and spread that info... Thanks for spreading the truth? I see no problem with that. I want as much info as possible and if they reveal a bunch of dirt, who doesn't want to know? Really who cares who exposed the emails, it's exposing TRUTH. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone at times.
People forget if Hillary wasn't doing super shady shit on her own unsecured server, none of it happens. She fucked up! And she should be in jail for it, not opinion that's law!
But let's talk about Russia "meddling" all day. And then somehow say Trump is connected to it all. Sure, why not. Even if all they talk about was true, I'd day so what, what now? Trump could be swinging with the Putin's for all I care I don't give a fuck! Once he breaks a law (like Hillary has broke many) then let's talk. Til then, more fake news.
Can be from anywhere. Just keep in mind that certain copyright laws require that if you post a portion from a published article that you post the link to the entire article. Not that it's ever gonna be necessary here though.

SO....post from anywhere you want. Cut and paste or copy the link! :bc2:

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

followed by 2 days of tiger woods getting a dui. he won't feel a thing like the average joe would. who cares , dumbass could have a driver take him anywhere. sounds like the local pd is getting some new cars and such

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
followed by 2 days of tiger woods getting a dui. he won't feel a thing like the average joe would. who cares , dumbass could have a driver take him anywhere. sounds like the local pd is getting some new cars and such
Anywhere but the fairway..

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
They say it's not a DUI now. He was on prescription meds?

·
Super Moderator
1,951 Posts
I love how he just painted her into a corner until she admitted that there was no evidence of collusion.

Additionally the whole Russian interference in the election is tenuous at best. From the way they portray it you'd think that the Russians hacked our voting booths. Not even remotely. From the way they portray it the Russians forced people to vote a certain way. It must be hard to be so weak of mind that an outside entity can force you to think a certain way...

At the end of the day wikileaks released how corrupt the DNC is and they're pissed that they did, tenuously tying it to the Russians. So in effect what they are mad about is that an outside entity showed everyone the truth about that idiotic party.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I love how he just painted her into a corner until she admitted that there was no evidence of collusion.

Additionally the whole Russian interference in the election is tenuous at best. From the way they portray it you'd think that the Russians hacked our voting booths. Not even remotely. From the way they portray it the Russians forced people to vote a certain way. It must be hard to be so weak of mind that an outside entity can force you to think a certain way...

At the end of the day wikileaks released how corrupt the DNC is and they're pissed that they did, tenuously tying it to the Russians. So in effect what they are mad about is that an outside entity showed everyone the truth about that idiotic party.
How true.
They lost there power & since republicans have the power the dems have become more extreme, & less relevant.
Like the vid shows. They are grasping @ straw. They are making fools of them selves on a daily basis.
I m so disgusted with there lies & disconnect from reality I have a difficult time even listing to a liberal.:wall:
I just pray the republicans keep it together & make the right decisions or we will look as bad as they do.
And I really do not want to be part of that club.:whistle:

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How true.
They lost there power & since republicans have the power the dems have become more extreme, & less relevant.
Like the vid shows. They are grasping @ straw. They are making fools of them selves on a daily basis.
I m so disgusted with there lies & disconnect from reality I have a difficult time even listing to a liberal.:wall:
I just pray the republicans keep it together & make the right decisions or we will look as bad as they do.
And I really do not want to be part of that club.:whistle:
Well put! :bc:

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Yup, meds, under the influence of drugs. I guess him and his car looked pretty rough.
So it's still a DUI ? Just not with alcohol? I never saw his car..is it a Buick? :lol: hopefully it didn't get raped by a 9 iron like last time :lol:

I have a feeling Tigers fall from grace will all be tied to prescription pills.

Look at his mugshot. Looks like a junky!
Yup. My thoughts exactly. That seems to be a pretty popular trend with celebrity's

·
Registered
39,623 Posts
So it's still a DUI ? Just not with alcohol? I never saw his car..is it a Buick? :lol: hopefully it didn't get raped by a 9 iron like last time :lol:

Yup. My thoughts exactly. That seems to be a pretty popular trend with celebrity's
X2 DUI. I read the jupiter police report thats posted online...says the car had banged up bumpers, 2 driver side flat tires and a broken tail light. Can't remember the brand car...maybe a mercedes?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts