Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a letter in the mail from Arctic-Cat today talking about aftermarket performance products.It says to be careful with these products that they may change the fuel requiements of the engine which are needed to maintain the reliability designed at the factory.
Here where it gets ulgy "it is important to note that any change of production components not provided directly by Arctic Cat will immediately void warranty"
So i guess get those Y pipes and breathers off for now. Thats the first thing they will look for with a blown motor.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Its not a bad idea to put it back to stock depending of what u done with it just y-pipe =probably no problem but with bullseyes???...
but all the seizures have happened very fast so there is speculation of a coolant issue!!
A lot of my friends with y-pipes "speedwerx" have a lot of miles and no problem so the problem is probably not a "lean"setting......
If you would have a seizure theres big chance they want y-pipes etc but I think noone really know the problem but cat needs probably a little
more time to determine what the problem is....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts