Hardcore Sledder banner

lets try this, how many and how many miles does the 05 machz1000sdi go

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  cbcatter 
#1 ·
all i hear is that how great the machz1000 is and no one wants this sled with only 667 miles on it and all stock, with all updates and 07 mapping, this is the big gun of skidoo as most of you say, so who wants it, lets see some trade or cash, a friend needed cash so i took it and i don't need it unless i use it for a trade next year.
lets see how many people really like the machz1000sdi 05 with 667 miles and it has picks and reverse, temp guage,electric start,electric fuel gauge, headed shield plug, in mint condition,

#2 ·
all i hear is that how great the machz1000 is and no one wants this sled with only 667 miles on it and all stock, with all updates and 07 mapping, this is the big gun of skidoo as most of you say, so who wants it, lets see some trade or cash, a friend needed cash so i took it and i don't need it unless i use it for a trade next year.
lets see how many people really like the machz1000sdi 05 with 667 miles and it has picks and reverse, temp guage,electric start,electric fuel gauge, headed shield plug, in mint condition,[/b]
here are some pic's

#3 ·
My 05 had 3900 miles when i sold it this fall and my 07X has 1000 miles on it with more coming this weekend. Dude! Sell that F1, ditch the grandpa widshield and keep the Mach!! You will NEVER regret it!!!!

#9 ·
i dunno i've put over 400 miles on the mach since i bought it, and not so much as a hiccup. some are good runners, some arent. i actually like the mach more than i thought i would.[/b]
Going for my first ride on my 05 this afternoon. My son had it out on "the pond" yesterday and said it pulled like a sob. 0-100 mph in no time and 120 on speedo in about 5 in. of snow. My 800 was a very good runner but he says no comparo, this thing is one fast mofo.

#10 ·
all i hear is how fast the f cat is all there aint one of you on this site that has a fast one. if a strong f-7 can do 122 mph in 1000 feet why cant a f-1000, why do you need a turbo to make the 1200 kit work worth a crap. most f-1000's didnt make it the first 1000' before they broke down. so before you call the mach a troubled pig you better look at your own forum to see what problems the slow cat has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.