Baja Designs light kit
Supermoto front fender
Michelin Power Race tires
15/44 gearing
Clarke 3.3 gallon tank

Needs:
graphics
Tall seat

Here are some pics of it, and what it looked like this summer.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Here's my summer toy.
2001 Yamaha Midnight Star.
Customized near the entire bike.

·
Registered
423 Posts
here's mine:

I don't have current pics but here is what has been done so far:

4 teeth up on rear sprocket, aluminum
gold chain
lightened rear rotor
ss lines
michelin pilot power tires
jardine titanium slip on
integrated rear led turn/brake light
plate holder assembly removed, under tail plate holder installed
led flush front turn signals
PAIR valve delete
flapper valve delete
PCIII powercommander
CRG shorty race levers
rear sets flat black powder coated

·
Registered
355 Posts
[attachment=411229:mcgaffigan_20009.jpg]

Here I am picking up the new toy last year.
2007 HD Street Glide

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
heres mine. 86 Soft tail custom paint, lots of chrome, carb/intake, pipes, cut front end, lowere 1.5 in the rear, too much to remember 15,000 or miles.

heres mine with a few of my fathers.

also have a Z 400, st 2 hot cams, twin air filter, yashi pipe, muffler, full yoshi nurf bats, bumpers, skid plates, rev box ect ect.

·
Registered
176 Posts
2001 Honda CBR 929RR
integrated rear blinkers
led front blinkers
custom paint with painted graphics (no stickers, did it myself)
micron serpent full exhaust with power commander (+19 hp at the rear wheel)

2002 Suzuki Savage (wife's bike)

1982 Yamaha XS400S Heritage Special

My old 1989 GSXR 750 Slingshot

What the 929 looked like for the first couple years I owned it.

I've also owned a few dirtbikes, mostly kawi 250s, and an FZR

·
Registered
618 Posts
2000 Hayabusa 1989 GSXR 1100 I dont have a pic on the computer of my 88 GSXR 750 or the 86 Yamaha FZ600 I had

·
Registered
927 Posts
heres mine!

2001 yamaha yzf R6
flush mount blinkers
fender eliminator
3 spoke chrome wheels
chrome bar ends
blue chrome windshield
MIG high rise exhuast
custom seat covers

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Heres mine
[attachment=411381:skate_002.jpg]
[attachment=411382:skate_003.jpg]
[attachment=411383:skate_004.jpg]

07 Suzuki M109, Now has Vance & Hines Big Shots a PCIII, Big Air Kit and a 250 Dunlop rear

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ever see on of these? This a rare 98 ATK 250. Bike comes stock with a dynoport pipe, talon hubs, brembo brakes, pro taper bars, aluminum sprokets + o-ring chain, *********** front forks, the best part, ROTAX 50HP STOCK! Was one of the fastest motocross bikes I have ever rode. But I sold it :glare: and am regretting it............

·
Registered
416 Posts
YZ426, do you plan on plating your SM? I'd like to do the same but was told as of last year it could no longer be done here in East California. I had a modded DRZ400SM which was a lot of fun, but no where near the stock power of my '05 CRF450R. Been looking hard at the new KTM 690SMC but if I'm gonna drop that much coin I'd rather have the 950SM. It would be cheaper to just convert an mx bike. Currently on an '08 R6S, but no pics - looks just like this:

Just can't deal with the sportbike ergos anymore, and the SM was more fun anyway!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
street legal my ass, the pigs in this town will have that thing impounded quicker than a jack rabbit out of a smoked hole.

·
Registered
62 Posts
[attachment=411582:Image020.jpg][attachment=411586:05_09_07_1630.jpg][attachment
411585:tn_galle...63_43481.jpg]getting ready to go to mototown.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
YZ426, do you plan on plating your SM? I'd like to do the same but was told as of last year it could no longer be done here in East California. I had a modded DRZ400SM which was a lot of fun, but no where near the stock power of my '05 CRF450R. Been looking hard at the new KTM 690SMC but if I'm gonna drop that much coin I'd rather have the 950SM. It would be cheaper to just convert an mx bike. Currently on an '08 R6S, but no pics - looks just like this:

Just can't deal with the sportbike ergos anymore, and the SM was more fun anyway![/b]
Yes i plan on plating it. A guy i go to school with plated his WR450. He said all you have to do is go to the town hall and tell them you want to register your motorcycle. They will send in the paperwork to the state, then you just have to prove its street legal.. Then you can get it inspected and your good to go.

my mini motard- gonna be street legal soon. 03 klx 110

What do you plan on doing getting it street legal, like what have you heard you have to do to get a plate?

[/b]

street legal my ass, the pigs in this town will have that thing impounded quicker than a jack rabbit out of a smoked hole.[/b]
If its inspected and registered, and insured, the cops can kiss my ass! Im keeping my exhaust stock, and we all know these 4 stroke race bikes arent quiet, even stock.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts