wasnt this already done ??

·
Registered
242 Posts
Here mine.................

·
Registered
242 Posts
Great minds think alike (IE windshields) :div20: Hey Wapiti, what kind of riser is on your sled?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great minds think alike (IE windshields) :div20: Hey Wapiti, what kind of riser is on your sled?[/b]
It's an AMP 2" riser; I had it powder coated. :div20:

http://aftermarketproducts.com/catalog.php?mach_type=S

I see you carry a gas can on the back.
Does it stay put when you are riding??? I am worried it would have a tendacy to flip on it's side. :beerchug:[/b]
I carry a gas can whenever I go out; never know when someone is going to need some gas. It stays put for the most part; had it fly off one time. Also, if you get stuck out overnight, great fire starter. Find a Skidoo, pour on Doo, stay warm all night. lol Just Kidding.

One more thing; a little off topic though. Does everyone notice the extremely low percentage of XFires bending tunnels and all the hoopla. I ride pretty hard sometimes on the trails to the powder and the trails around here really suck. Not a problem yet (knock on wood). I'm getting ready to cut my running boards out and install snow eliminators; we'll see what happens after I do that. I do ride in allot of powder; maybe that is the difference.

One last thing and I'll STFU. Be nice to Catboy everyone; he's a very very very, very very curious kid with an interest in snowmobiling. Lets not discourage him; he'll run off to the Yamaha forum and buy some 2 ton sled next year. Then we'll have to listen to him on HCS slamming Cats! Yikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts