Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok come on you guy's and gal's we can only imagine how much time and effort Rob puts into this forum for all of us if he won't make this a paysite I think we should just send donations. And I'm not talking 1, 5 or even 10 bucks think about what you have gained from this and how much it would have cost you without it. Its time to put your money where your mouths are how much have you spent on your sleds and accs?
Lets figure out what this has all been worth to all of us and find a mailing address for Rob and get this thing rolling.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I`m up for it. 10 bucks a piece and he is riding a brand new sled for free.

You set the price I`ll pay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sounds fair. I think we're all getting some great dedicated Firecat info. And Rob is making it happen. Get an address I'll contribute.

·
Registered
4 Posts
don't worry about that right now.. I was thinking about adding a paypal link where you could send a few bucks a year. Or better yet buy me a couple of beers when you meet me :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in for whatever. On a side note, Rob, what kind of photography do you do? I hire alot of photographers and would like to see your book. If you are half as passionate about your job as you are about snowmobiling the book must be awesome

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think 20 or 25 if I'm wrong tell me why.

·
Registered
298 Posts
check his work out at robertlyonsphotography.com could make a great christmas present and help out at the same time

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by the snowman@Dec 4 2002, 10:57 PM
I'm in for whatever. On a side note, Rob, what kind of photography do you do? I hire alot of photographers and would like to see your book. If you are half as passionate about your job as you are about snowmobiling the book must be awesome
Again guys, don't worry about it right now.. lets just get this place running.

I do aerial landscape photography. Look at the business website http://www.robertlyonsphotography.com We are busy as hell selling this time of year..not doing much flying..

I'm calling it a day now.. Find all the problems and make a list for morning..Seeya

·
Registered
772 Posts
rob u rock..set up a paypal acct that would be a good idea...my only complaint is i want my memeber title back AHHH ..and do u think we could up the pic byte limit a tad??? even if the pic limit was like at 75 k i could make the pics bigger and not so fuzzy..behond me how some guys do like 8x10 pics and still can post it up under the bytes...i have my camera on medium resolution...but gotta shrink it so much to post up on here...i use some crappy program called.. Ulead...works ok..but theres gotta be a better free one out there???

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Dec 4 2002, 10:56 PM
Or better yet buy me a couple of beers when you meet me :)
I can see it now..."We had such a great site until Rob developed that drinking problem...we only have ourselves to blame" :wacko:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'll still spend the day in the BAR with you!

I OWE YOU BIGTIME........ Consider a day on me

You name the place.... Hmmm BUCKRUB PUB ?

Oh SO CLOSE TO BACK LAKE...... Some Drags THEN Drinkin' before going home. Anyone in? We gotta get rob over there some sunday when trails open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Dec 5 2002, 12:31 AM
rob u rock..set up a paypal acct that would be a good idea...my only complaint is i want my memeber title back AHHH ..and do u think we could up the pic byte limit a tad??? even if the pic limit was like at 75 k i could make the pics bigger and not so fuzzy..behond me how some guys do like 8x10 pics and still can post it up under the bytes...i have my camera on medium resolution...but gotta shrink it so much to post up on here...i use some crappy program called.. Ulead...works ok..but theres gotta be a better free one out there???
ok i just changed it to 75k

that's one more beer you own me..
I like dark microbrews on tap.. none of the lite watery crap for me :D :D :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Robs the man!

Hey , What is U Fav...

Me -- BASS

I would guess maybe Nutfield or smutty. You a Guiness man? Where do we send the truck!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Rob, you're the man! Thanks a lot for all that you do for us firecat owners.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow, welcome back everyone. Rob, you are the man. Set up that Paypal Account and I will send you some beer money. I personally like Sam Adams, Saranac and Sierra Nevada. They are not cheap, but very good beers, in my opinion.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'll go along with sending some beer money. I can't take that dark n chunky beer though. I more go for the lightweight beer like Bud Light.

·
Registered
696 Posts
How can you guys drink that crap. I'm a 7&7 guy...AND appreciative of Rob's work. Paypal? I'm in. Thanks Again...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for all your time and effort Rob! All us Firecat owners appreciate it. Let me know if you ever need any help with the administrative tasks on the web site. I am willing to help and I am fairly familiar with most of the web stuff. Email me if interested...

Personally I like Killian's Red and Guiness, or the ocassional Smirnoff Ice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.