Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just in case any of you guys out there are looking for a "new" tcat i know of two demos for sale at a dealer still will honour 1 year warranty the first is an 01 with 91 miles on it or so the speedo reads. i would tend to beleive it when you look at everything. it is studded and has reverse. there is slight damage to the right side of the hood roughly the size of a toownie .the paint is cracked but all there.it is also missing the left side hood latch that i assume they took off to sell to a customer. the second is an 02 tcat with reverse no studs a little under 1000miles 900 and something. 2 new clutches smart ride suspension. they were asking 6500 and 7000 canadian

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ya but isnt the exchange rate over 90 cents on the doller now. Thats still almost 6 grand. Bought my 02 ZR out of Canada back when the exchange rate was in our favor. Given the exchange rate and their high prices, better off buying in the States

JMO

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know it is too much but maybee someone was looking .just letting people know they are out there . marsh bros is the dealer. just north of copetown. seems pretty firm on the prices

·
Registered
822 Posts
Not bashin but remember Most of you are talking US dollars.
A new Tcat in 01-02 was around 12500. here in Canada.

When you look at that 7000-7500 for a brand new w warrenty leftover isn't that bad.

North of the Border that is .

How lucky you guys South of the Border are.

And no friggin HST either.LOL.

EXT

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
there was a cat dealer in penn that a 01 t-cat brand new no miles on it for 8000.00 It amazes me that these sleds pop up out of the blue like this.I just hope the sled in my avatar will run with my old 01 t-cat that I sold to my buddy.mine was 12 grand and I sold him the cat for 3 grand.What was I thinking.

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
haha yuppers i live 2 mins from marsh ive seen those sleds sit there for the past 3 years..... havent told anyone really and yes prices wont be fluxtuating much thus why they have been there so long the 2002 is a real nice sled spotless under and everything if you guys want info gimme shout i know a bit bout the sleds.... im in there often for parts

btw you get your sleds serviced there?... even tho its two mins away my sleds go to buck at aberfoyle or charles at fast track two of the best in my opinion....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.