Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On number 33 mine has a slight curve in it just wondering if it is suppse to be like this or not? Its not a bad curve but its there. Prolli will have to run to the AC dealer tom and check one out and see for myself but just thought I would ask.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
You need to be clearer about what you mean by "curved". Curved what way? Up, down, left, right, looking at it from front of sled, left, right, sitting on sled, etc. Does it look tweaked? Any reason to believe it may be tweaked? Does it look stressed? Bolt holes don't align anymore?? Doesn't look correct compared to the other side?

Too vague of a question to get a response over a forum...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to be clearer about what you mean by "curved". Curved what way? Up, down, left, right, looking at it from front of sled, left, right, sitting on sled, etc. Does it look tweaked? Any reason to believe it may be tweaked? Does it look stressed? Bolt holes don't align anymore?? Doesn't look correct compared to the other side?

Too vague of a question to get a response over a forum...[/b]

True my bad from looking at it from the front of the sled looks like it has a curve going out to the right everything looks fine but I was just wondering.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
where can i find the print like this at so if i need something i can find it for my self?[/b]
i belive you can go to brownsleisureworld.com click on snowmobile at the top then go to parts................gotta be a cat though

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
On number 33 mine has a slight curve in it just wondering if it is suppse to be like this or not? Its not a bad curve but its there. Prolli will have to run to the AC dealer tom and check one out and see for myself but just thought I would ask.

[/b]
it is not supposed to have a arc to it. start inspecting the bulk head. the leaft side bends a lot easier then the right. check the spindles and make sure they have the same amount of angle.

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
The side brace bends out to clear the cylinder/head. It should almost touch the pipe support on the Y pipe, and have at least a 1/2" space from the clutch guard.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Not sure if this pic helps you out at all or not?

BRACE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.