Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up this morning.. looks like it might be a slow drive, snowing here right now. Planning on going around Lac St Jean. See you in a few days. Be good B) :p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Rob, next year one of us is going to hide your keys! That's
it I'm moving to Vt. next year for the winter, maybe even
Canada. Guys, what do you think, aren't these "I'm leaving
for a few days" posts from Rob sort of like harrassment.(HaHaHa)

Hope you have a good trip Rob.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Some guys have all the LUCK :rolleyes: I wish I could get in HALF of rob's milage. Damn.. I'm only at 1800 miles now, and I am going to Pittsburg NH with the guys this weekend, So hoping to cross the 2100 mark. A day and a half of riding, that might be tough with 8 of us!

rob, man you are an inspiration! :D

·
Premium Member
2014 XF800 137
4,042 Posts
Also leaving this morning, going North of Detriot Lakes for the day.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i think he likes to tease us,na na na na i'm going riding,,, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
538 Posts
<_< Has Rob ever mentioned what he does for a living? I'm thinkin that he must make pretty good ching if he is able to get a new sled every year. He also seems to be able to spend all his weekends sledding which, as we commonfolk know, is not cheap anymore either.

I'm thinkin that since he's away from work so much, and that he has such a well paying job, I might just poke my nose in the CEO's office at his place of employment and offer to do his job for a couple thousand less per year. I would promise to be gone only 90% as often as Rob too. That should get me the position and add about 100% to my income and 750% to my riding time. It's a win/win for the company and me.

As for Rob...... Well........ He could go into professional website development if he really wanted to work any longer. I suspect he'd just retire and travel to whatever part of the world had snow at any given time.

Ride on brothers.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think Rob has his own business doing aerial photography -- I think he pilots his own plane, a Cessna 150 or 152 (small two seater).

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I'm thinkin that since he's away from work so much, and that he has such a well paying job, I might just poke my nose in the CEO's office at his place of employment and offer to do his job for a couple thousand less per year. I would promise to be gone only 90% as often as Rob too. That should get me the position and add about 100% to my income and 750% to my riding time. It's a win/win for the company and me.[/b]
That’s the motivated approach jrhifi! I was thinking about adoption! Think he would have a problem adopting a 30 year old man and his family…..LOL... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts