Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my f5 i have a little gas leak at the right hand side at the bottom (just above the foot rest). It is a small leak but I'm am mad. Did anyone have this problem

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by red rider@Mar 4 2003, 09:46 PM
on my f5 i have a little gas leak at the right hand side at the bottom (just above the foot rest). It is a small leak but I'm am mad. Did anyone have this problem
Did you stud it and are the studs in the right areas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no my track is not studded. My dealer is ripping me off I think. At the begining of the year I got in a little accident and and put a little crack in the tank. I told my dealer to put a new tank on but i guess they didn't they just fixed the crack. That happened in october but i didn't get a bill yet because some parts were on back order and they came in last week. So on the bill I will see if they charged me for a new tank when i get it next week. I asked the parts guy if they put a new tank on but he didn't know so he asked the head mechanic and he didn't say anything and just walked away.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Is it the deal the pickup valve screws into? If it is, those are proan to cracking and AC knows it is a problem. It is like that with the 02 sno pro anyways, not sure if that's your problem though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had the same problem with my F-5. 90 degree fitting from tank to fuel hose was loose. Fitting is screwed into tank and sealed with teflon tape. I used a small inspection mirror to trouble shoot and help repair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts