Hardcore Sledder banner

Which Shirt Would You Buy?

• Black Shirt with BLACK Sled and GREEN Logo. (#1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Shirt with GREEN Sled and Logo. (#2)

• Black Shirt with RED Sled and Logo. (#3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here is the latest info on the HCS Shirts. You, the members of HCS, can now vote which design of the Very First HCS(Hard Core Sledder) shirt you like best. After the first design has been picked, I will be able to set up a site where you can order a shirt online via PayPal. In order for the price of the shirts to remain at an affordable rate, I have to order them in large quantities of around 200 shirts at once. So the first orders will probably have to wait about 2-3 weeks after your order is processed. I don’t want to be left with having 100 shirts and footing a huge bill because of ordering 300 + shirts and end up only selling150. That is why we will have to order a small amount, probably in the ball-park of 200 T-shirts. The same dilemma goes with having long-sleeve shirts, so we will hold off on getting these until the demand is high enough. The idea behind the shirt idea is to draw up some revenue that I can send to Rob to keep the HCS site going. Currently, Rob is paying out of pocket for site hosting fees. If we continue to grow at the current rate, we will eventually grow beyond our current hosting status and the fees will probably increase.

In order to have the best possible way to distribute these shirts properly, we are going to allow members to pre-order their shirts ahead of time. Currently this is not yet completed, but will be done in the near future. As I mentioned before, you will be able to order shirts from a secure website via PayPal. The order will then be sent to my wife and I, and we will do all the shipping from our home. We have been checking into shipping and the best deals are through the United States Postal Service. Our initial findings are that one T-Shirt will cost about $3.00 - $5.00(USD) to ship in the continental US. Canadian order will obviously cost more. The first set of shirts will be available as 100% cotton T-Shirts ranging from size’s Large - XXLarge. The final price of the shirts is not exact yet, but I can safely say that a TOTAL price, shipping included, per single shirt will be in the range of $15.00 - $17.00(USD) if shipped inside the continental US. If the demand is high enough, then I will be able to offer the same design, but in a long sleeve version as well.

We hope the demand continues to grow and eventually we may be able to offer lines of HSC Gear.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad You Like them!!!

White shirts will be in the future also. As I said, doing one run of a similar shirt will keep cost to a minimum. Other options will definately be explored later. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would buy the first shirt in a heart beat. The firecat on the back with the white outline and the eyes (headlights) white looks very cool.

·
Registered
831 Posts
when are they available? the price? 2 # 1's, an xl and a med.

·
Registered
861 Posts
nice job, but I agree about adding the Headlight Eyes to the sled graphic.
I will for sure take a short sleeve or 2, but really want long sleeve tees when the demand is high enough.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I would take either, but would prefer the first one.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Guys! I really think they will look great when printed! BTW, what are Hoodies?? Also, what do you guys think about changing the "eyes' on #1 so they are green? That is a possibility too! Or should they stay white. I like all 3 so it is up to you guys!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.