Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fixed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sweet vid.
SRXSex, I think I saw you guys at Rudi's Hut just before we got the big dump of snow. If it was you I was the guy with the yellow MXZ with yellow chrome windsheild. I was with a fairly big group and you told us that you were talking to the guys marking and there was like 20" of ice. Let me know if it was you.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet vid.
SRXSex, I think I saw you guys at Rudi's Hut just before we got the big dump of snow. If it was you I was the guy with the yellow MXZ with yellow chrome windsheild. I was with a fairly big group and you told us that you were talking to the guys marking and there was like 20" of ice. Let me know if it was you.[/b]
No that was not me, I did not hit Rudi's until after the dump.

Snow report as of wed night:
Pinnawa is groomed, trails were fantastic.
Seddons is groomed
Lee River is not groomed, but they were testing ice and have 14 inches so they are goood to go and probably groomed last night.
LRSR will groom Joyces and Roses first as it is not on the lake
Following trails were beat to shit as of wed night:
Lionels, Steves and Bird lake trail to Ansons, dont go down there if it is not groomed a killer on the spine.
Ansons to Nopoming is closed
Ansons to Rudies via timberline trail is now open and is good for not being groomed.
We went up to powerview it was good but not groomed.
Rudies to the lake was OK.
Trail from Lee River to Lac Du Bonnet was beat to shit.
I did not go down Alf's trail.
The heavy snow has caused some slush on the lake.
Lake is great for powder riding, bring lots of fuel.
There is a ice ridge along the shoreline by Grunsons point.

Conditions at Bird lake (Nopoming) are fantastic, Blain has been grooming like crazy.

Happy Trails.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice video! My dad was out on Lee River on Saturday, now I know he wasn't kidding when he said there was 2 foot trenches everywhere. I like how you snuck that last pic in there too LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts