FOR WINTER RENT
Email Kyle at [email protected]ail.com
for photos and questions.
Seeking a tenant for 7 month sublet, beginning November 1st to May 31st.
$2000 (1st month rent) and $2000 (security deposit) due prior to November 1st move in.
$2000 a month - due by the 1st of every month.
- Perfect winter camp for immediate access to ice fishing, VAST trails, hunting, skiing and more!
- Lakefront location with private beach, west facing for sunsets and views of town.
- Fully furnished.
- 3 bedroom - 5 beds (2 new queen (photos show old beds), 1 full, 2 twin).
- Combined living area with full kitchen, dining area and living room
- Full reclining sofa, 42’’ TV, gas stove / oven, dishwasher, full size fridge, keurig coffee maker, toaster, microwave
- Large deck off living area overlooking island pond and private beach.
- Balcony off of 3rd floor private bedroom
- Full bathroom with shower / bath
- Washer & dryer
- Internet / cable
Tenant Responsible For the Following Utilities:
- Removal of trash and to be brought to town dump weekly
- Plowing of driveway in the winter
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING.
Area Amenities :
Island Pond, VT
- 25+ nearby ponds, lakes and streams
- 50+ nearby free mountain hiking trails
- 3 nearby ski areas
- Hundreds of miles nearby 4x4 trails in NH
- Hundreds miles of snowmobile trails in VT & NH
- Thousands of acres of nearby hunt-able land in VT & NH
- The River House (local tap and dining)
- Bluff Mountain (hiking overlooking Island Pond)
- Brighton State Park (camp sites, wooded walking trails, public beach)
- Boat launch
- VT Snowmobile Trail Network
- Snowmobiling, fishing, ice fishing, bird hunting, deer hunting, moose hunting, skiing, snowboarding.
Lake Willoughby, VT - 20 minute drive from Island Pond
- Public Beach
- Boat & jet ski launch
Burke, VT - 20 minute drive from Island Pond
- Kingdom Trails (free non-profit mountain biking trail network)
- Burke Mountain (downhill biking and skiing)
- East Burke Sports - mountain bike rental
- Mike’s Tiki Bar Restaurant (local tap & music)
- The Orange Rind Restaurant
- Cafe Lotti
- Libby’s Butcher Shop (fresh local meats)
North Stratford, NH (New Hampshire Boarder) 20 minute drive from Island Pond
- NH 4X4 Trail Network
- NH Snowmobile Trail Network
Newport / Lake Memphremagog - 30 minute drive from Island Pond
- Vermont Pie & Pasta Company
- Derby Cow Palace
- The East Side Restaurant & Pub
- Price Chopper Grocery Store
- Shaws Grocery Store
- Derby Village Store (fresh local meats and food supplies)
Canaan, VT - 30 minute drive from Island Pond
- April’s Maple, maple syrup and maple cremes
Greensboro, VT - 45 minute drive from Island Pond
- Jasper Hill Farm - Award winning cheese maker
Jay Peak, VT - 1 hour drive from Island Pond
- Skiing & snowboarding
- Indoor water park
Franconia Notch, NH - 1 hour drive from Island Pond (on the way from all southern points)
- Franconia Notch State Park (hiking & fishing)
- Cannon Mountain (skiing & snowboarding)