Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have ran that lake for yrs, great bunch of guys.Some incredble speeds have been attaind there.By the way there will be a full sponsered cosdra event held there in Feb., and i would like to say its about time. Chubby were living in north bay area now email me and ill send our number, gettn cold up here wont be long. Trail is 5 min from house, no more trailering yahoo,.
Pete

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I went to Puslinch Lake one Sunday late last winter to work on a clutching set-up after installing an aftermarket single and Heavy-Hitters.
Nice long plowed track. I was the only one there until about 11 a.m. when a small group of regulars arrived. They re-plowed the track and provided radar readings at what I believe was 2000 feet. My speeds sucked.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
muskoka800 did you drive an old car pulling an old trailer-i think i might remember
you?or maybe i'm confused,just checking :drunk:

·
Registered
728 Posts
tugboat and lastcall, do you guys regularly run radars up there?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only a few times a year when the trails not opened yet or after trails have closed
normally only on sundays around noon for an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Originally posted by tugboat2@Oct 10 2005, 07:30 AM
Chubby were living in north bay area now email me and ill send our number, gettn cold up here wont be long. Trail is 5 min from house, no more trailering yahoo,.
   Pete
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919235
[/quote]

Have you taken your misses buy the "place" where we (you) took the pics???? and if so are you still blaming them on me??? :div20:
I'll have to Moezee on up there soon :div20: , Do you have a shop to hang out in? :dunno:

Talk to you later

Chubby

·
Registered
728 Posts
Originally posted by tugboat2@Oct 10 2005, 01:46 PM
usually there on weekends running the gun but not this yr maybe a few times thats it
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919922
[/quote]

Did you ever radar your sled stock? just curious as to speeds I should be expecting. Looks like you have the same sled

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by destructo@Oct 10 2005, 02:34 PM
Did you ever radar your sled stock? just curious as to speeds I should be expecting. Looks like you have the same sled
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920054
[/quote]
radared my 600 late last year at 105mph completely stock with only 100 miles
on it,you would probably see 110+.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thanks, just got mine a couple weeks ago as a dealer left over. was gonna keep it stock except maybe a cluth kit mid season.
Just wanted a idea so I know if shes not preforming to take it in for a check over.
Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
take townline rd exit to cambridge, turn left at light over 401 next light turn left follow till you see white sign mcklintocks landing turn right and your there

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Originally posted by tugboat2@Oct 10 2005, 10:50 AM
That was us muskoka, we were the ones in the 4 place parked on ice,Do you remember the green f7 that was me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919574
[/quote]

the only trailer parked on the ice that day was pulled by a black Ford pick-up and carried an ATV and an modded non-rev machZ. I don't recall any F sleds being there.

Mine's a green ZR800cce.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts