Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I now the snow conditions basically suck, but at least the way it looks like the tempertatures are, the lake Ice should be getting better each night... Is that the case????/ Let's say from the Ste. Agathe area and north?????? If the ice is safe, than at least we can race on the ice.... Anyone's thoughts.....

·
Registered
363 Posts
We don't want another dead sledder

It is +3 Celsius right now.........+ RAIN

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I thought but I thought at least it might be building some ice based on what I see in the weather up there. Where I am in Pennsylvania, nothing, not even a trace of ice... Unbelievable... :banghead:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Last week you could chance a few lakes but after the last few days of warm weather and the warm temps that are in the 40s to 50s and lots of rain in the forcast for tonight until saterday , forget the lakes.
Theirs nearly no snow left in st-agathe same thing for st-donat. I cant see how the park will be open this weekend its been real warm in the last 5 days.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, quebec #1... I have a house booked in Ste. Agathe for the weekend of the 20th... It looks like I should cancel and go farther north. Mt. Valin or somthing.

What are your thoughts??? Where should I go???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.