Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting these questions prior to Saturday races ending so someone who returns at end of day lets us know.

Any update from any snocross fans who went to Lake Geneva Saturday? Specifically:

1) How does the track condition look for Sunday??? I hope they have enough snow to move around and fix any muddy dips, beef up jumps and landing areas,etc! Should be great for fans as we will not need bulky jackets and bids - just boots for mud and sunglasses! B)

Should be a great battle between Tucker and Blair for two Pro titles! I just want it to be based on sleds and riders, not some crappy conditions.

2) Any good comments/results from Saturday's racing?

I have only been a lurker here as I do not own a F7 - YET, but will in 2004!
Thanks in advance for any info! Dan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Track will hold up fine, they made tons of snow. It was 60 today, and zero problems. Bring your sun block. I wore a short sleeved t-shirt, and my arms got sunburned. Nose too.

I'm a Pol convert to a Black Patriot F5, but I have to say, the Doo open sleds were the ticket. Seems to make BIG power compaired to the others. Very impressive.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was there today....and there will be more than enough snow. I had a great time! My kids and I got some pretty cool autographs. Definately a good time! Anyone going Sunday should have a blast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts