Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lake Elmo City Council: 7 pm tonight, (Tue, Oct. 18, 2005) City Hall, 3800 Laverne Ave. N.

Discuss the snowmobile ordinance

Link

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lake Elmo City Council:

It tabled a discussion on whether to pass an all-terrain vehicle/snowmobile ordinance. The proposed ordinance would ban an ATV or snowmobile from being ridden within 50 feet of houses not owned by the operator.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
???

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Ronder@Oct 22 2005, 06:02 AM
Lake Elmo City Council:

It tabled a discussion on whether to pass an all-terrain vehicle/snowmobile ordinance. The proposed ordinance would ban an ATV or snowmobile from being ridden within 50 feet of houses not owned by the operator.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=947094
[/quote]

"Tabled" means, DO Not act on the proposed ordinance.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lake Elmo City Council:

7 tonight, (NOV. 1st) City Hall, 3800 Laverne Ave. N. The council will consider a snowmobile/ATV ordinance

·
Registered
268 Posts
I live in Lake Elmo and they piss me off with all these ordinaces they pass. I moved here because it felt smaller and more open and free than all the other suburbs. Now whinny ass people are hating all motorized vehicles. I have no problem with noise restrictions....frankly I think that loud sleds ruin a lot for everyone....but not an all out ban.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lake Elmo City Council: 7 tonight (Dec 6th), City Hall, 3800 Laverne Ave. N. The council will discuss the snowmobile ordinance!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good luck Ronder. I posted the city council minutes for Victoria about a week ago where they were trying for similar bans. Basically tabled for now too. I e-mailed copies to the local snowmobile clubs and local snowmobile dealers. I got responses from several that they were not aware of the proposed changes. You'd think they'd be more in touch with what is effecting their livelyhood.

We all need to keep each other informed so we can rally as much support possible!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts