Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recomendations for a place to stay in La Tuque? Looking for a hotel or motel with trail access to 73 or 355.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'll give the Motel 9 a "thumbs up"!! Never had any issues there.

Make SURE you go thru ALL the channels on the tv in the room. There is one you'll be sure to like!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Make SURE you go thru ALL the channels on the tv in the room. There is one you'll be sure to like!!![/b]

Thanks for the info. Do you have any suggestions for a place to stay for one night in St. Raymond?

Thanks in advance, Scott.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you have any suggestions for a place to stay for one night in St. Raymond?

Thanks in advance, Scott.[/b]
We stay at the Roquemont in St Raymond when passing through, right on tq23, bar, rest. and fuel right there.

·
Registered
952 Posts
We stay at the Roquemont in St Raymond when passing through, right on tq23, bar, rest. and fuel right there.[/b]
Do they have secure parking for truck and trailer?

·
Registered
6 Posts

Make SURE you go thru ALL the channels on the tv in the room. There is one you'll be sure to like!!!

Yea watch TV all night with a boner and your riding partner in the next bed over from you....I don't think so![/b]

·
Registered
952 Posts
I am the only one in this area to have top Security,and 24/7 break down pick up Service. Bernard 819-536-2664.[/b]
You are probably the best, but your not the only one in your area. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
952 Posts
We pulled our relays in the truck when we where there. No security, lot was big and real dark[/b]
Thanks for the truth all who replied. Unfortunatly in my case, pulling the relays is not good enough for me.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Maybe you should quit riding, sell all your stuff. Maybe take public transportation to work![/b]
I guess you didn't read into my post closely. If you knew the cicumstances you would feel the same way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts