Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know about these things? Kid is looking at one, I know sleds as we raced them. I have a bike, just not a Motard or anything like a timbersled. Any stress areas to look for?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Anyone know about these things? Kid is looking at one, I know sleds as we raced them. I have a bike, just not a Motard or anything like a timbersled. Any stress areas to look for?
I came across this old post. Just in case this is still of interest and you were not aware, I built one 2 seasons ago, rode it quite a bit including out west, and could share a bunch of thoughts if you guys still have interest in it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I came across this old post. Just in case this is still of interest and you were not aware, I built one 2 seasons ago, rode it quite a bit including out west, and could share a bunch of thoughts if you guys still have interest in it.
Brian. He has a Honda 450r now. No timber setup at this time. He's now looking into a RMK for the steep stuff. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
638 Posts
Makes sense. The bike was fun, I would own one for sure if I lived out west, but as everyone says, different deal from sledding and the two don’t mix that well. Also, not cheap to build right. Lots of $100 items required to really make it right beyond the bike and kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts