1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just got off the phone with Koso. I let them know I
Bought a brand new air fuel gauge a ( KOSO#BA550B00) Drove my sled not even 20 kms( limited snow) and the sensor went.I never took any jumps or even bumps for that matter.The gauge was working fine double checked I hooked it all up properly. I took the sensor out and there was a jingle inside the end of it,ya it's toast.

I called KOSO CANADA they said there is no warranty on the gauges at all. I told then I only drove the sled 20 kms and that it's not a 2 year old gauge IT'S BRAND NEW. They told me to bad at first then they said they would call me back again to inform me there is no warranty on the sensor,i asked if 20 kms was reasonable for a sensor to fail.No reply as of yet.

I would have to say stay away from these KOSO gauges the quality is poor and there is no warranty on them.

Part#BA550B00

Kimpex carries KOSO so any dealer that deals with Kimpex (which is just about everybody) will be able to get what you need[/b]

·
Registered
388 Posts
HMMMMM They want the gauge back now.....
Maybe it was the post or maybe when I told them I will be telling everyone about the problem I am having with the gauge and your willing to do anything about it. I love the internet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've had to replace two KOSO sensors in two years so far. One I got one on warranty and the other I had to buy again because I couldn't find my receipt. I bought mine through Royal Distibuting.

The only problem with the warranty was I had to send the sensor back to Royal, then they sent it back to KOSO, then KOSO sent a sensor to Royal and that's when Royal then sent me my replacement sensor. That all sounds fine. However, your left with a big hole in you Y pipe until you get a new one. Kind of sucks in the middle of the season. Now I've kept my old garbage sensor so I can send it back or at least fill the hole and still ride.

I too question the quality of KOSO after going through 2 sensors already.

Cheers!
DAVE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts