Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad crashed his 04 F7 EXT last year and he needs a hood, but we'd like to get it cheap. Does anyone know any places that have them for cheap? Thanks very much for your input.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I have a red F7 hood that I sold to a guy on Ebay 2 weeks ago. He has not paid yet, so if he doesn't... you can have it for what the auction ended at (if you want?)
It sold for $112.50 & is in perfect condition with no scratches or gouges. (The shipping may be high though. After checking with UPS, the shipping was just over $100 to PA from me in Ind.)

I also have another hood, but it has a big crack from the nose piece to the light. We may use that one for a template for a race sled next year....maybe.

here is a pic of it.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Nuke Laloosh@Aug 26 2005, 09:18 PM
I have a red F7 hood that I sold to a guy on Ebay 2 weeks ago. He has not paid yet, so if he doesn't... you can have it for what the auction ended at (if you want?)
It sold for $112.50 & is in perfect condition with no scratches or gouges.  (The shipping may be high though. After checking with UPS, the shipping was just over $100 to PA from me in Ind.)

I also have another hood, but it has a big crack from the nose piece to the light.  We may use that one for a template for a race sled next year....maybe.

here is a pic of it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849334
[/quote]

can i ask you why you are getting rid of the hood?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
could you give me an estimate on how much it would be to ship to zip code 04548

you only took pictures of one side of the hood, is there something hidden on the other side like a big crack or scratch?

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Nuke, I have found the cheapest way to ship a hood is through Greyhound, the bus line. Check out their website but its usually $30-$50 to ship a hood.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by bluebear@Aug 26 2005, 10:25 PM
Nuke, I have found the cheapest way to ship a hood is through Greyhound, the bus line.  Check out their website but its usually $30-$50 to ship a hood.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849444
[/quote]

I didn't even think of that! your right. (I would ship any way that he would want though. Makes no difference to me.) It is just sitting there & I'll never put it back on.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Aug 26 2005, 09:54 PM
what i meant to ask was where did the sled go that had that 03 hood on it? Does this 03 hood have the crack from nosepiece to the headlight?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=849397
[/quote]

uummmm.... like I said...look at my avatar. That is the '03. Of course, now I call it my '03 F9NOS! tricky.....hungh? F5 decals give you 30 h.p. ...didn't you know that? :lol2:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Nuke go ahead and sell the hood to the other hood, my dads gonna get a new hood with 06 decals. Thanks a lot tho- ltd.

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey nuke, i;ll give you what the auction ended for and i'll come pick it up.
do you still have it. (the red one from ebay?)

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Nukes a good guy to deal with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts