Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is, I am for the most part I am happy with how it turned out. On a 1-10 scale I would give it a 7 on fit and finish. There is a small gap at the front of the seat that is bearly noticable but my seat cover did wrinkle a bit. I guess that the price you pay for modding your ride !
Hope this helps all the ppl that wanted to see pictures.
Later................................................Flash and Flare

Attachments

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Thanks...bout damn time we could see this thing...now that I have seen it...it's a lot higher up than I thought. Let us all know what you think after riding it ok. Thanks again.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no problem, I think its 7 inches I am not real pleased with my photography so I will try and get some better ones this weekend. BTW it just came off backorder last week from Parts Unlimited.
Flash and Flare

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Looks great except for the wrinkle. I really like the rear light. Does the tool kit still fit? How long did it take to install?

·
Registered
62 Posts
If anyone has any riding time with this wedge please post your thoughts.

May be a silly question but with the large incline does it make you "fall" towards the gas tank while seated?

Also I would wonder after a long ride (being in the seated position) would your tailbone begin to hurt as the incline in the rear theoretically looks to put more pressure on it?

Just some thoughts! :mellow:

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Just installed mine last night, my feelings are the same, about a 7 on a 10 scale. It does sit you up higher, but also keeps you up on the sled more, I have an isovibe and think that everything is at the right height now, I will post when I get some more seat time.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Flash and Flare,

Do you have any other pics of your sled? i think you said you were adding orange to it and i would ike to see how it tured out since i was goign to add ornage to my sled but them i decided to go with yellow, so i wanted to see if i made the right choice.

thanks,dave.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Yeah I think their doing a little testing so they can have a 2 inch on the mountain firecat for next year. At Duluth Tucker and a few others had a 1.6 on the stock tunnel and you could realy hear them rubbing comming out of the third turn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts