Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
if i switch to this oil do i have to get all the cat oil out first or can i wait till the tank runs low and then add it?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
what klotz do you use and is is synthetic? is it apv approved? how much a gallon and where can i buy it. either that or amsoil. ive been hearing of people having dirty valves running the arctic cat stuff maybe now might be the time to change to another brand?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
It's fully synthetic oil and superior to the APV,its available for about $18.00 a gallon plus shipping.I just received 4 gallons and two 12 oz bottles of their syn. chaincase lube.Grand total of 97.00 shipped to my door. You can e-mail him here at [email protected] aol.com ,he'll get back to you with a few questions,then give you a $$$.I highly recommend this guy,his name is RICK :D

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I have used it the past 2 seasons. I bought a 30 gallon drum. It is not totally smokeless but almost. No problems we run it in 4 Cats. NICE

·
Registered
183 Posts
used to use it - mostly smoke free and it does smell nice. Switched to Blue Marble - so far so good - I plan on using the Blue Marble as long as it's available.

·
Registered
209 Posts
been using klotz for about ten years great stuff , but i pay $35.00 a gallon . Is it really that cheap from klotzlubemn ? no need to drain cat oil either .

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Trust me Snowman,I was skeptical at first,but give the guy a shout,it really is 18.00 a gallon!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i use it as well, no probs. thus far. Bought it from [email protected], truly a good guy with great prices. I would highly recommend you contact him if you're going to buy. I've noticed very little smoke once warmed up, the green bellypan is barely stained. Smells great, and the guys behind me say the same thing...smells kinda 'racy'. I love it and will not go to anything else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts