Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made mention of how I liked the Radium boots by Klim to my wife and she bought me a pair for Christmas. Other than the tight fit putting them on, they feel ok. My only concern is the temp they are rated to as most boots of this type are good to -39 F, but I cannot find a listing for the Radium boot. I just don't want to end up with cold feet when I'm not riding aggresively.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Never had a problem with my feet getting cold in them, But at the same time it really wasn't to cold last winter and this one so far, as far as fit, yeah they do go on tight, and the having to keep your knees bent while standing takes some getting use to, my biggest complaint about them is the lack of traction while walking on ice, fell numerous times while walking down a slight ice covered hill. But the fact that you can bang your feet around while riding hard outways the problems

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I love mine. My feet stay warm in the coldest rides of the year. They only problem I had was that they got to close to the heater and started to melt the liner when I was drying them out after riding in the rain for 8 hours. Great boots im my opinion. :div20:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.