Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for some new gloves this year and stumbled over the klim powercross gloves. seems they would be a really comfortable glove for riding, but how warm are they? i realize i have hand warmers and hand guards but sometimes thats not always the case in point when its 2 degrees outside. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Only good for 3 degrees and above...LOL

Ive run them for a few years now-originally called firelites-they are nice warm gloves but the older models had a liner that liked to invert when you took them off-huge pain in the ass trying to get the liners back down the finger holes when your hands are sweaty or wet.The new model is better in that the liner stays up there-still not sewn but they dont seem to invert like the old ones did.They run very SMALL I have big hands but needed the XXXL-definetly try them on before buying if possible-or order a size bigger than you think you need.I run them year round with warmers and guards-I dont run high speed lakes often or even high speed trails so I can comment on them for that type of riding but I do know they work nice offtrail-my hands stay dry-awesome feel thru them to the bars and warm enough for my riding type-I know have three pairs for the inevitable creek digouts we always seem to come across in the UP.The newer models have a neoprene wrist closure which is primo-especially with the Klim Valdez parka wrist powder skirts. :div20:

I recommend them for all but the coldest of days-10 below and you will be cold-no doubt about it

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,450 Posts
I also have them, have used them on VERY cold days with decent results. I love the goggle swiper its a must have. If you have handgaurds and handwarmers then I would say you should be just fine at any speed under 50mph any long exposure to 50+ speeds your gonna feel it.
F&F

·
5,450 Posts
Also stated as above, they run VERY small. Another great point of Klim, if the product ever fails............they replace it no questions asked.

F&F

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what size do you wear F&F? also how tall are you and how much do u weigh? i think i could get a good base size to start off with if u could provide me with information. no klim dealers anywhere near me and im not gonna go bs'ing with exchanges through an online company. thanks for the responses.

·
5,450 Posts
what size do you wear F&F? also how tall are you and how much do u weigh? i think i could get a good base size to start off with if u could provide me with information. no klim dealers anywhere near me and im not gonna go bs'ing with exchanges through an online company. thanks for the responses.[/b]

PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.