Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is going on at kirvin park. Shut the groomer bridge down to snowmobiles Now we have to go thru the brook screw that shit. You go thru the brook see how you like it. The city should take that one down too. It's only fair to everyone. Thats my two cents I'm pissed off!! :wtf:

·
Registered
755 Posts
What the hell is going on at kirvin park. Shut the groomer bridge down to snowmobiles Now we have to go thru the brook screw that shit. You go thru the brook see how you like it. The city should take that one down too. It's only fair to everyone. Thats my two cents I'm pissed off!! :wtf:[/b]
Trail, the real issues were detailed on the SAM site. Fellow sledders did not abide by the signs. The jack a$$'s rode by the houses at 2 - 3 in the morning - trail closed. Kirvan park is closed right now to sledders - $200 fine. You can not park on Mountain Drive or any other streets in that area. On the flip side the city and conservations commission have been getting a lot of heat. They are looking for solutions. Hopefully something will come of it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trail, the real issues were detailed on the SAM site. Fellow sledders did not abide by the signs. The jack a$$'s rode by the houses at 2 - 3 in the morning - trail closed. Kirvan park is closed right now to sledders - $200 fine. You can not park on Mountain Drive or any other streets in that area. On the flip side the city and conservations commission have been getting a lot of heat. They are looking for solutions. Hopefully something will come of it.[/b]
So what am i supposed to do now I"M riding and i don't care I have been going thru there for years without a problem and i am not going to stop it's my only access sorry

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
So what am i supposed to do now I"M riding and i don't care I have been going thru there for years without a problem and i am not going to stop it's my only access sorry[/b]
I know exactly what your feeling.. This same thing happen to me at Tully Dam...several years ago...

·
Registered
397 Posts
So what am i supposed to do now I"M riding and i don't care I have been going thru there for years without a problem and i am not going to stop it's my only access sorry[/b]
That'll help reopen the trail! :russian_roulette:

·
Registered
755 Posts

Go through the park quickly, look over your shoulder. Don't stop! Do not use the groomer bridge or even try to go down their - it's blocked off. Go through the brook - if its high - swim for it. Once you get to the other side you are free. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts