Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know why there is a trail closure at EX502 where 97&96 meet ?The reason why I am asking is that I really liked the little warming hut that served food,the older couple were really pleasant people to talk to.Is the hut open this year? or did the reroute force them to close?

·
Registered
684 Posts
They just changed the intersection part of the 96 trail. It reconnects to the original trail 150 yrds down.( WATCH out for the sharp corner Though )
I think because of water?? I believe the trail still goes by it. I have only gone out to the 103 junction.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They just changed the intersection part of the 96 trail. It reconnects to the original trail 150 yrds down.( WATCH out for the sharp corner Though )
I think because of water?? I believe the trail still goes by it. I have only gone out to the 103 junction.[/b]
Ya, the reroute is a short distance before it links-up with the original part trail of 96 but this short reroute bypasses the warming hut that serves the food.I'm hoping it's only a temporary detour. The heated gazebo was a nice place for a trailside break.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts