Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any predictions who is going to be the fastest on Netley Creek this year. Or better yet, King of the Creek

:div20: :div20:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Are we talking Radar Runs or Drags?? How far???? 660' -2000' - mile?????

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Originally posted by MPH@Sep 6 2005, 03:17 PM
I don't think it matters as long as everyone knows how far for the day. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862881
[/quote]

It matters alot....my F7 was NEVER beat in 660' by any of the new Mach's last year in 660' runs, but if you are running mile long pulls then forget it the 1000cc's is too much for the F7 especially spinning a 1.375 track......

Theres "quick" and there is "fast" just depends what interpretation you are using.....

F7's will always be quick, but big modded triples, turbo 4 strokes etc, will be faster..........question is.....is it smooth enough and long enough to catch those quick 2 strokes?????????????????????????

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by CatmanCan@Sep 6 2005, 05:39 PM
Just spoke with the Canadian Doo, he sold everything and doesn't plan to have ano :beerchug: ther sled either. Gas is too expensive. He's enjoying being a dad.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863074
[/quote]

That's funny Catman can,i just spoke with him too.He told me you sent him an email asking him what he was doing this winter.He told me that he told you he sold his sleds which was true but he also told you that he was not buying another sled just to see if it would make it onto HCS or not. :doh:
I guess he was right. I bet you his new sled has 2 stages of nitrous instead of one :div20:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Originally posted by C84U@Sep 7 2005, 01:23 PM
That's funny Catman can,i just spoke with him too.He told me you sent him an email asking him what he was doing this winter.He told me that he told you he sold his sleds which was true but he also told you that he was not buying another sled just to see if it would make it onto HCS or not. :doh:
I guess he was right.  I bet you his new sled has 2 stages of nitrous instead of one :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864324
[/quote]
It really doesn't matter to me if he will have a new sled with 2 stages of nitrous. I really don't know what you are trying to say. Clint knows who I am. I guess I'll ask him by hotmail. :beerchug: :celebrating:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by C84U@Sep 7 2005, 01:23 PM
.He told me that he told you he sold his sleds which was true but he also told you that he was not buying another sled just to see if it would make it onto HCS or not. :doh:
I guess he was right.  I bet you his new sled has 2 stages of nitrous instead of one :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864324
[/quote]
I thought he sold his sled because he still doesn't have a job and is faintly holding out that by some miracle he will win a lawsuit against TTS. Sometimes people just need to let the past go and move on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
As far as King of the Creek goes just remember everyone can have a good day every now and then and you're only the fastest untill the next guy shows up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by Lurch@Sep 7 2005, 07:05 PM
I thought he sold his sled because he still doesn't have a job and is faintly holding out that by some miracle he will win a lawsuit against TTS. Sometimes people just need to let the past go and move on.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864725
[/quote]

Where do you get your info from Lurch? TTS? LOL...
If you want to know why he sold his sled go ask him yourself,oh wait your the mystery man(a ghost)like Patrick Swazy in ghost,maybe that's what i will call you now is Patrick.
So Patrick why don't you just tell us your involment in this story.

Or maybe Patrick you could just take your own advise and let the past move on.
For some reason i don't think you will,your not to bright are you? :frech32:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by C84U@Sep 7 2005, 07:20 PM
Where do you get your info from Lurch? TTS? LOL...
If you want to know why he sold his sled go ask him yourself,oh wait your the mystery man(a ghost)like Patrick Swazy in ghost,maybe that's what i will call you now is Patrick.
So Patrick why don't you just tell us your involment in this story.

Or maybe Patrick you could just take your own advise and let the past move on.
For some reason i don't think you will,your not to bright are you?  :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864750
[/quote]
Personally I don't really care why you sold your sled Clint...Oh wait we covered that already your not him but he claims he's you. :frech32: Makes no difference to me. I'm just stating what others told me. As for the whole Ghost movie thing I never seen it so I'm not sure what you're talking about. As for moving on...like I told you in one of the reply's to your many pm's to me I'm not hear to play grade 3 games. I only mentioned Clint's name because it was already mentioned here and I was just retelling what was told to me regarding why he is without this winter. Again though you feel the need to attack me here. Guess I should expect another pm from you as well....strange thats how Clint used to do it too. :doh:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by Lurch@Sep 7 2005, 07:38 PM
Personally I don't really care why you sold your sled Clint...Oh wait we covered that already your not him but he claims he's you. :frech32:  Makes no difference to me. I'm just stating what others told me. As for the whole Ghost movie thing I never seen it so I'm not sure what you're talking about. As for moving on...like I told you in one of the reply's to your many pm's to me I'm not hear to play grade 3 games. I only mentioned Clint's name because it was already mentioned here and I was just retelling what was told to me regarding why he is without this winter. Again though you feel the need to attack me here. Guess I should expect another pm from you as well....strange thats how  Clint used to do it too.  :doh:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864780
[/quote]

Yes Clint talked to Trevor on the phone,were you there? :doh:
No Clint did not say he was C84U, as far as i know it was the opposite.You really should see the movie Ghost you'll cry.Maybe you need a good cry..lol :smilielol:
Maybe you should stop using Clint's name for fun then,ever think of that? :dunno:
PM you why?
Your a ghost,"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE" Did you see that moive,it was scary. :uzi:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
keep up the fight ,but drop the ghost thing,its pretty lame.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Back to the topic, I got a buddy from out west that might come visiting.....if I get to drive his sled.....hmmmmmmm maybe, jus maybe :)

We'll see

1 - 20 of 162 Posts