Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from wing night @ Montague Inn, put the sled on the trailer, pulled the key out of the switch & I hear a "kerplunk" under the hood. Lift the hood & the tumbler and back of the switch are laying above the jack shaft :huh: ! The funny thing is the trails were like glass, I really had to search for a bump or two to enjoy the suspension ;) . Well I guess I'll be running keyless for this weekend. After inspecting the switch it looks like the switch snaps together & the holes in the black housing (were the white tabs on the switch back snap in) are broken out. It was cold out tonight (around 0 F) but I expect the darn thing to survive the cold. Probably a freak failure. I found it pretty freaking funny :wacko: Ah well, the wings and the ride was excellent!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dealer called today. They are replacing the switch but warned me to take it easy putting the key in :huh: . The funny thing is I leave the key in the machine 90% of the time. Ah well I guess I'll have to baby it....not likely :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts