Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven`t rode, but went from Weyburn to Carlyle, Carlylye to wawota and through to Moosomin for x-mas. The ditches to carlyle llooked not bad (rideable). Carlyle through Kenosee and to Wawota looked great. Moosomin had lots in the ditches. Whitewood to Kenosee was very rideable. Lots of action on Kenosee Lake on Dec26th when I passed through.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Trailered up to Whitebear today and rode over to Kenosee lake the ditch is rideable and the lake is good but the trails are the shits, but what can you expect with only 5-6 inches of snow, most trails might have 2 inches packed on them. I would not recommend riding the park till we get more snow. all trails are dirt in the middle and stevenson trail you hear gravel on your carbides(what left of them) all the way to center road. Center road to bennet is gravelly and rocky, if you want to go slow 30 mph then it's ok. check out my buddy's hot rod 91 Arctic cat 700 WILDCAT, his back is screwed after today though. but he had fun! the other sleds are 07 600 Crossfire and a 07Dragon 700
[attachment=406331:91_wildcat_002.jpg][attachment=406329:91_wildcat_001.jpg]

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
If you don't mind dirt and stones on the corners you can ride. We haven't had snow for 6-7 weeks other than a few dustings, I'm gonna ride at Kenosee soon cause I can stand not riding, shit trails and all, I'm going for it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
was coming from kenosee sat afternoon about 5:30 and could see sled lights coming down the ditch and into a field ,I turned and said to my wife who in the [email protected]#k would be out riding in that field,seen it was a couple of new IQ's they must have been either stupid or desperate for a ride !

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
:i_need_snow: :i_need_snow:
was coming from kenosee sat afternoon about 5:30 and could see sled lights coming down the ditch and into a field ,I turned and said to my wife who in the [email protected]#k would be out riding in that field,seen it was a couple of new IQ's they must have been either stupid or desperate for a ride ![/b]
HAHA was that you in the DODGE, I passed you twice, Thanks Bro! I was desperate for a ride, next weekend lets go to The Woods!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts