Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
I will be leaving for the Keewinaw early Thursday morning to ride until New Years Eve.

Any HardCoreSledders going to be up there? We can meet up somewhere and shoot the shit.

LOL

Mike

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8 inches in the towns, around a foot in the woods.

I know it's not the best conditions, glad I didn't stud yet, but I already committed to it so I'll do with what they have.

Have a safe one this Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey if anyone is looking to come riding up here to the Keeweenaw this weekend i got some bad news today the temp soared up to 50 and all the good snow left we just got .(HA HA Just kidding Guys) :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
ill be up with 4 other guys..2 fire kittys 2 800 renegades and an old formula

·
Registered
772 Posts
opps...keep forgeting to log out of my dads name...my dad aint going.but i am..with the 4 other guys...by the way im staying in silver city..may or may not trailer to ontonagon and go north towards houghton from there...ill be there from the 28th sat till tuesday the 31st

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That NO-SNOW comment was NOT funny!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey fire chicken, im gonna b there. I want to see "fireman" skip the canal w/ the f7. God knows i wont be.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey firechicken, when will ya be here are you coming anywhere near calumet i live there ill go riding with ya!!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Fireman,

I'm leaving at 7 am tomorrow morning...Thursday. I'll probably reach the Keewinaw by 5pm.

I will be just North of Calumet in Eagle River. I'll be in the Vansville bar tomorrow night and probably Friday night also. From where I stay, Vansville is our fuel up stop in the morning.

I'm staying at a house right in Eagle River. SE Corner off the Eagle River right by the bridge.

Let me know if you want to ride. I have a green F7 Sno Pro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts