Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I found the nut was loose on the bottom side of the rear scissor I guess I rode it far enough to oval the hole out and some stress cracks started on one side of the rails. New rails on order. Then on Saturday I was adjusting my front suspension springs, the right one felt loose I looked up under the front of the sled and saw that the nut had come off and the bushing was gone that holds the front shock in place. I'm glad I saw that before heading down the trail. Another weekend cut short, sled back in the shop. I love this sled but it is getting some friggin aggrivating.
It's funny how some are going great with no probs and others like mine you cant keep out of the shop. My dealer sold a bunch of F cats and none have been back for any thing but updates except mine and my brother in law who cracked his pipe and ripped his track. Cat forgot to put clips on one whole side of the track and with just a few hundred miles the track came apart.

So keep an eye on those nuts and bolts!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Originally posted by mbickF7@Feb 24 2003, 03:15 AM
Cat forgot to put clips on one whole side of the track and with just a few hundred miles the track came apart.
PLEASE tell me you're kidding??? And nobody noticed this until it was too late????? -- Roy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts