Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
yes i agree my biggest problem is that there is no snow ..ive only got 120 miles..but i should be thankful..that 120 miles more then i had then last year at this time..i didnt get my first ride till new years weekend last year

·
Registered
64 Posts
i put on 205 miles on thursday,no problems...i just have to get the skis working good,a little bit of darting on hard pack,backed off the ski pressure,then it was a little pushy,not worried though,ill get it dialed in.just have to ride it more & get used to it..very fast!! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
The only problem I have is I only have 6.1 miles on mine 2 of which were on the stand. Set to go out to West Yellowstone in a couple of weeks sure would like to get a couple hundred miles on it before bringing it out their so I know everything works ok.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I have 176 miles on mine right now. The only problem I had this weekend was that I had to return to the trailer early Saturday due to white out conditions. By the time we got back to Old Forge from Stillwater, we were all pretty wet and ready to head home. Trails were fair, but not bad for this time of year. I did bend and twist a few picks. Nothing major, just hit the flipper a little to hard in the washed out corners.

R

·
0 Posts
Tahamba, so they were getting snow up there and not rain? Good maybe I'll head up during the week. I was worried they were getting rain all over NY.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was at Indian Lake Friday and the only problem I had was that I didn't learn the first time when I set my helmet on the seat while the sled warmed up. This time when it fell off it broke the visor on my new TEAM arctic F7 TXI. 8 clams for a new one, I guess it could have been worse. As for the sled, Put on 90 miles, trails were great, sled ran perfect. Got to hit some jumps in a snow covered sand pit, Wow that sled flies nice. Thinking of bringing it in soon to get the after breakin service.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Ron,

Conditions were fair to poor this weekend. They did get rain, but not as much as the rest of the area. The secondary trails are in much better shape than the main trails. However, I think conditions will be pretty good Monday and Tuesday. They got some snow today and are supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow morning. If you do go, expect spring like conditions. It is supposed to warm up later in the week with rain forecasted for Thursday and Friday.

Troy

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
you guys in ny GOT IT MADE!!!!!!i just can't look at those sites any more :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW ive really got it bad now :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts