Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do it every year, buy a new sled, guessing that we will finally have a good year, and here we go again. Going up to N. Wis. this weekend to ride(probably will just junk our sleds riding on dirt.) And the next person that I hear saying "Isn't this great, no snow to deal with for christmas, I just hate that stuff" I am going to knock them out!
Somebody, God, santa claus, Billy Graham, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Lost in Illinois.

·
Registered
899 Posts
:p snowed all day here in the adirondacks about 5 to 6 in. and still snowing !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Same here in Mayfield NY. Maybe it's our turn for a decent winter after that crap winter last year. Possible 'Noreaster for Christmas Day. The heck with the presents-I'm going riding! :lol:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by 2002SVT@Dec 23 2002, 04:22 PM
I do it every year, buy a new sled, guessing that we will finally have a good year, and here we go again. Going up to N. Wis. this weekend to ride(probably will just junk our sleds riding on dirt.) And the next person that I hear saying "Isn't this great, no snow to deal with for christmas, I just hate that stuff" I am going to knock them out!
Somebody, God, santa claus, Billy Graham, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Lost in Illinois.
Sorry was riding in 4 foot of powder on Sunday in Idaho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts