Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">At work I keep a log book and even though I don't have to, I always write down the site appearance and weather.
Well, due to it being a new year I decided to go through my old January pages :banghead:

I remember riding in December last year but we lost alot of it.
On New year's eve and New year's day we had some really awesome riding up here. But, I couldn't remember the rest of the month.

Apparently from my log book yesterday (last year) was so bad that I complained of problems getting into work (the site road was terrible and not plowed) and another 10-15cm were expected that day!!
Friday, the site was full of snow and again terrible for navigating, plus it was snowing hard, the 400 had three accidents and another 20cm was expected :eek:oh4:
Then on Sunday I didn't even go to work as I was stuck in my driveway from all the freakin' snow!!!

This year, the only snow I've seen that stayed a few days was back in November :(

Just thought you'd all like to know :)

</span>

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Good Info!

I also heard the following - This December was the warmest on record here.

BUT - on the bright side - Last January was the warmest Jan on record!!

I'll take a warm Dec over a warm Jan (it will get cold!!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.