Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v heard somewhere that the 700 motor is the smame block as the 900?? I was wondering about that, and also the sled blue and black, with the a crome dragon winshield, and black and off white hand gaurds, so my question is what color should the hood vents go?? Crome , red or blue?? I did a little grass dragging, and his motor has some major pull!! almost instant throttle response, can't wait for snow!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Yup, same everything except smaller bore size (same stroke as 9 hundo). The only other difference would be the ignition programming. I assume that is programmed different. Since you have the blue/black Fuse and don't want the black vents, I'd go with blue. Red and chrome would look gawdy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Xtreme
The crankcase and crankshafts are different on the 700 and the 900. They will not interchange without some work and bearing changes

Crankcase # 2203111 Kit, Crankcase [Incl. 1,19][700]
Crankcase # 2203109 Kit, Crankcase [Incl. 1,19][900]

Crank #2203112 Kit, Crankshaft [Incl. 5-7][700]
Crank #2203110 Kit, Crankshaft [Incl. 5-7][900]

4010727 Stator [700]
4011463 Stator [900]

Exhaust Pipe and Y pipe is also different

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Tim, what's the differeces in the bearings and crankshaft? I assumed the pipe was different.

You going to the ISA show on Oct 22nd or will you be at Cecil?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Center crank bearings, Rod pins and lower rod bearings

Will not be @ the ISA show, I may be @ Cecil, not sure yet!
Depends on if I am caught up in the shop or not.

Getting ready to place an order for Brower timers, do you know anyone who needs a set. I need One order yet to get my Distributor order and better pricing. Let me know. Dan had emailed me but I never heard back from him

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Not sure of anybody off hand that wants a set. Dan has been in Hawaii all this past week (he got married last weekend :eek:oh4:). Best place to get some orders would be to advertise in the Racing section of Amsnow.com. I may be helping Todd at a booth at the ISA show.

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
PM me with a price on the timers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts