Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We're in the panhandle of Nebraska. Ride west of Centennial every other weekend. Stay at Mountain Meadow Cabins. They're great people and have good prices on lodging and rental sleds

·
Registered
8 Posts
Born, raised and lived in WY all my life. Lived in Gillette, Laramie, Casper, Jackson, and now reside in Dubois and ride the Winds and Togwotee all the time.. :smiley-faces7: :smiley-faces7:

wyobob44

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go visit the area before it's too late and the Dumbocrats close down all the riding areas.
It is really beautiful to see with great riding conditions.

We went there in 2000 because we were afraid if Gore was elected he would continue with the stupid policies that Clinton enacted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Go visit the area before it's too late and the Dumbocrats close down all the riding areas.
It is really beautiful to see with great riding conditions.

We went there in 2000 because we were afraid if Gore was elected he would continue with the stupid policies that Clinton enacted.[/b]
Looks like we're in for it in 2008 :(

I'm sure some of these "Executive Orders" Obama is threatening everyone with are going to directly effect our riding areas.

Gotta save the world and all I guess :rolleyes:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Moving to Gillette next month....where is all the good riding around those parts? I have a flatlander sled right now, but Im stretchin it before it comes out. I was just gunna rent sleds the first few times. :stirthepot:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm taking a job in sheridan, Wy. and leaving the bleeding state of Michigan. Jobs are disappearing so fast i expect the states unemployment to run out of money. The best part is i got to live in the UP for the last 10 years. Its as good as flatlander sledding gets. Debating on dragging my sled out for the end of the season in the moutains.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Moved to Wyo about a month and a half ago. sled is still in MN. hopefully job holds up and i will get to expirence real snow next season. gotta find some riding buddies.....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts