Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered on this site .... Looks like there's a lot more guys up around WI and MN and stuff here than out West...

Just seeing how many Wyoming guys are here that are active :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got one here, usually snoopin' in the AC forum. :cool:

SnowyF7

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hang in Riverton if my girlfriend puse is beating right. I was raised there. I usually ride South Pass and hang at Louis Lake lodge. I'd hang up to Dubois but then I would have to buy a new sled to keep up with the Jones. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Live in Rock Springs (chithole in the middle of the best of the West), ride Utah, Southern Idaho, Wyoming Range, CDT, Snowies, Mirror Lake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Live here in Casper, do a lot of riding in the snowies, one or two trips every month. Three or four couples take trailers down and ride for the day.

Will stay around Casper MT. after the January and we get some snow. Easier on gas prices.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Buff

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in Laramie[/b]
How is the weather, was in Laramie last week watching my daughter play BB, looked like you had some snow in the Snowies. Snowing here in Casper today, 12/7. Can't wait to get the sleds out.

Be safe, live hard

Buff

·
Registered
516 Posts
It's been snowing the last couple days. I have heard that the snow is pretty deep but no bottom to it. So hitting rocks is a big problem. We are taking the sleds up for the first time tomorrow to check it out. If I remember I will update this thread on my findings

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am a born and raised Wyoming gal, I have lived and rode in a few different states though. Still miss the Big Horns!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
From the south end of the Big Horns, I am here!!!! This years snow is much improved over the past several years. Below is a link to the percent year to date of snow totals for different areas of Wyoming. We are at about 101% of normal on the eastern side of the Big Horn Mountains. I do believe I found that extra 1% of snow today as I it put my 700 to the test on some hills.
WY Snow Pack

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just got back unbeleiveable snow I only saw one sled hit a rock snow has a nice bottom

the only question I have is where r the cornes drops I found a 12 foot drop off to jump off of trail NO but down hill jumping

It was my first year so had pleny to do i got stuck on the widow which was crazy but anyway if anyone could lead me in the right direction to find some nice jumps thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts