Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cancelled my trip to the Keweenaw. Was going to leave Friday. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Have a SnowTrain trip into Canada booked for early Feb. Think they'll let me load my dirtbike instead? :banghead:

·
Registered
669 Posts
:div20: Dirtbikes are looking like the way to go. Got my eye on a WR450![/b]

I wish you guys would buy them again. Right about the time I got in you all got out. It'd be nice to have someone to ride with again!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Craig ordered a WR450 and Dan will as well. They were trying to talk me into one this weekend.[/b]

Well? What are you waiting for? Of course there's that whole money thing...

·
Registered
669 Posts
i just got one after 25 years. cant weight to ride. get one and come up we have trails :div20:[/b]
I'll definitly track you down in the spring to ride Kev. Actually, I guess we may already be there. :banghead:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hay Jand J racing, I see you guys ride in Lewiston, I got a place there, right off the trails,,,just like everybody in this state, were standing by for snow,,, , but, last year me and a buddy bought 450r honda 4 wheelers because of this weather crap,, we also ride KTM 450s,,, let me know if you guys want to ride, we got the whole weather/ riding thing covered,,,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.