Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took almost no time to install. The only thing I saw that I didnt like was some pretty sharp edges on the tunnel. They looked like they could cut through the brake light wire fairly easily. I smoothed them out a but with the dremmel then put electric tape over the wire. How does she look? I love the new feel!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fit wasnt the best. If you look at one of my pics you can see the gap between the tank and seat. Also, I could not get all of the velcro to sit. It seems real stable and I love the ergos on it. Now I just need to get the risers. I was going to get the GNR Iso-vibes(wasn't sure whether to get the sx one or not) riser. I wanted to get the AC 6.44' riser on top of that. HOw does that sound? Any other suggestions? Thanks, D :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
looks good, nice upgrade

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boss high rise seat. I paid $400 for it. It is 3" higher and also weighs alot less. It felt like half the weight of the seat. It feels great sitting on it. I just wish it didnt say boss on it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just the fly risers or fly bars as well? I am trying to weigh out my options. How much id the 7" Fly riser?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wait until you ride with it...it's like adding 6 inches of suspention

They make fly risers for the stock bars (pretty much the same$$) or you can buy and oversized riser and fat bar (kinda pricey). Check out www.Hoppkeracing.com

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Originally posted by ill_caper@Oct 10 2005, 06:53 PM
The fit wasnt the best. If you look at one of my pics you can see the gap between the tank and seat. Also, I could not get all of the velcro to sit. It seems real stable and I love the ergos on it. Now I just need to get the risers. I was going to get the GNR Iso-vibes(wasn't sure whether to get the sx one or not) riser. I wanted to get the AC 6.44' riser on top of that. HOw does that sound? Any other suggestions? Thanks, D  :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920750
[/quote]

The fit on my zr wasn't great either. For almost $500 you'd expect more but they still look 100% better than most stock seats.

·
Registered
425 Posts
looks really good, maybe someday i'll breakdown and order one for my sled. heard they are very comfortable. :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Seat looks good.

Mine fit the same way around the tank and then finally ripped where the ring goes around the gas tank filler neck. :banghead:

I've got the 6.44" risers on in these pictures also.

Nice set-up this way. Totally different feel than stock with the taller seat and taller riser.

Here's a couple of pics of mine.

[attachment=108266:attachment][attachment=108267:attachment]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts