Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics from my trip, 7 days riding, one day resting and almost 4 feet of fresh in the first 4 days. Best Snow I have ever ridden, kinda lousy visibility on some days. Rode the trees on low vis days, at least they add some texture.
Sled Pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only ridden Boulder and Frisby Ridge, I really like Boulder, it's a great area, but it's also very popular and there can be a lot of sleds and the main spots can get pretty beat up in a hurry, You should still be able to find some good snow, it's a pretty big area, Frisby can also be fun, not as many open play areas, sometimes a little easier to find untouched snow, Bring a GPS if you don't know both areas, I have been suprised and got socked in by snow or fog in just a few minutes and it was hard to find the way out. Sicamous is only 45 minutes away too, it's also got some good spots. I think Revy is about to get blasted by snow, if your there on the 11 it might start getting cold, but it's still midweek with a huge dump of snow you should have a great time. Take lots of pics.
Ron

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have only ridden Boulder and Frisby Ridge, I really like Boulder, it's a great area, but it's also very popular and there can be a lot of sleds and the main spots can get pretty beat up in a hurry, You should still be able to find some good snow, it's a pretty big area, Frisby can also be fun, not as many open play areas, sometimes a little easier to find untouched snow, Bring a GPS if you don't know both areas, I have been suprised and got socked in by snow or fog in just a few minutes and it was hard to find the way out. Sicamous is only 45 minutes away too, it's also got some good spots. I think Revy is about to get blasted by snow, if your there on the 11 it might start getting cold, but it's still midweek with a huge dump of snow you should have a great time. Take lots of pics.
Ron[/b]
We put off our trip for a week. I road keystone on the other side of the river. It was a short day and its ungroomed.Im sure wherever we ride Il be happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.