Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up this afternoon for a quickie, put about 50 miles on and by no means is this all powder up there. at 2 pm when I got there, there was about 14" of snow. By the time I left at 7 there was about 2' at Highmarket. Trails are somewhat narrow, a few riders are widening out the trails but I dont htink you will see a groomer out there. Be nice if they panned it. The snow is there though, a few slush spots but if it gets cold tonight they should freeze up nice. The whole ride home was a white out so by now they should have had another 6" to 8" down easily.

·
Registered
238 Posts
here ya go!!!

THIS WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT EVENT...WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES. ACCUMULATIONS UNDER THIS BAND COULD SEE STORM TOTALS APPROACHING 2 FEET OR MORE. THE TUG HILL REGION INCLUDING SOUTHERN LEWIS COUNTY ALREADY RECEIVED AROUND A FOOT OF SNOW SINCE MONDAY NIGHT. THIS AREA WILL BE ON THE NORTHERN END OF THIS BAND. HOWEVER...BY WEDNESDAY EVENING...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OVER THE COURSE OF THE WEEK COULD APPROACH 3 FEET OVER OVER PORTIONS OF THE TUG HILL REGION.

·
Registered
39 Posts
here ya go!!!

THIS WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT EVENT...WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES. ACCUMULATIONS UNDER THIS BAND COULD SEE STORM TOTALS APPROACHING 2 FEET OR MORE. THE TUG HILL REGION INCLUDING SOUTHERN LEWIS COUNTY ALREADY RECEIVED AROUND A FOOT OF SNOW SINCE MONDAY NIGHT. THIS AREA WILL BE ON THE NORTHERN END OF THIS BAND. HOWEVER...BY WEDNESDAY EVENING...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OVER THE COURSE OF THE WEEK COULD APPROACH 3 FEET OVER OVER PORTIONS OF THE TUG HILL REGION.[/b]
Thats what im talkin about!! :div20:

:snowfall:

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
here ya go!!!

THIS WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT EVENT...WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES. ACCUMULATIONS UNDER THIS BAND COULD SEE STORM TOTALS APPROACHING 2 FEET OR MORE. THE TUG HILL REGION INCLUDING SOUTHERN LEWIS COUNTY ALREADY RECEIVED AROUND A FOOT OF SNOW SINCE MONDAY NIGHT. THIS AREA WILL BE ON THE NORTHERN END OF THIS BAND. HOWEVER...BY WEDNESDAY EVENING...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OVER THE COURSE OF THE WEEK COULD APPROACH 3 FEET OVER OVER PORTIONS OF THE TUG HILL REGION.[/b]

i hope its right. and no friggin major meltdown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts