Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL first of all Dan is a real good guy and very fair and knows his stuff if you guys need to know whats going on Dan is your man he has a lot of stuff in stock and has a real nice professional shop! Well i got there around 10.00 am weds morning and we pulled the sled off the truck! Bull shitted for a while and i went to do some family stuff while he changed over my 1.375 track to a 1" hacksaw and when i got back we would discuss my clutching. Buy the way anyone want that track (1.375) Dan has it its brand new no scuffs or anything call him you want it. OK my clutching was switching to the 06 sheaves and a slightly modified version of the Ods clutch kit to and some adjustments to fit my needs a couple of eye candy pieces and that was it. ( I went a little nuts on the $) But I'm serious guys call don't hesitate Dan has a class 1 place there I will put up some pics up ! there is a couple of pics of the allusive Dan Himself I have more ill post later.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
looks good...

no studs??

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not yet i have to get the studs and the skis next i need a little break that stuff i did was not cheap!

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Yup Definetly a Class act for sure talked to him several times on the phone ...

One of theses days I will make the long drive to actually meet him in person....:div20:

Heck of a nice guy :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
ODS has great customer service. I plan to buy alot goodies for the wifes F7 from ODS :div20:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Originally posted by teamgreenF7@Oct 5 2005, 06:43 PM
you actually let Dan touch your sled...wow you are brave.lol.

Glad to see things worked out for ya...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=910789
[/quote]

How can you say that...Lori or Dan touched just about every piece on your sled anymore! :frech11:

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Originally posted by FaSTBoY@Oct 5 2005, 06:54 PM
Yup Definetly a Class act for sure talked to him several times on the phone ...

One of theses days I will make the long drive to actually meet him in person....:div20:

Heck of a nice guy  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=910817
[/quote]

several times.. on the phone.. who you kidding.. :beer: LOL

anyway..

Thanks ... was fun... we had a heck of a time with some of your stuff too.. Just like you said.. because its yours.. lol..

doesn't it add up quick $$ ... I didn't even get to charge you the extra 50% either.. :lol2: heck I even cut a few $$ off, just to see some cool new stuff we could put on.. :div20:

Its been hard lately, we are on the border of needing an extra person, but not quite yet there..
Thanks, and maybe see you this winter, or next spring.
Dan

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PRICE WAS FOR THE TRACK I KNOW HE TOOK REAL GOOD CARE OF ME AND I DIDNT QUESTION ANYTHING. ALL I CAN SAY HE WAS VERY VERY FAIR AND MY SLED WAS A STUBBORN SOB. ONLY MY STUFF IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!!!! DAN I HOPING TO MAKE IT UP TO RANGLY THIS YEAR! WE WILL BE BACK IN THE SPRING! TRIP 211 MILES !

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE TRACK ALL AROUND IS BETTER COOLING, GRIP,WEIGHT, TOPSPEED,

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS! PIC 1 DAN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES :banana: PIC 2 HERE NO EVIL SEE NO EVIL :dance2: PIC 3 BEFORE I PUT ON TRUCK TO GO TO DANS. :fluffy: WHEN I GET IT CLEANED UP ILL POST SOME NEW PICS OF SOME OF THE GOODIES TOO.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts