Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thanks to Sprucemeadows for the info Rode 140 miles today unloaded at baldmountain road From there we rode to Rockwood 75% of the ride was okay to Rockwood rest was rough came back rode down backside of baldmountain off trail to kelly road then back to start most trails were as scott said ice base with snow on top not bad riding There was a foot on the backside of the mountan of trail We rode every trail other than crossing 201 and heading for the boarder :div20: :fluffy: :fluffy: Now lets hope we get snow up there this next storm and they will be grooming The trail people were out filling washouts and soft spots with fir branches hoping to get them froze down :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To far to haul from Conway they need one more snow dump then its game on!! The woods roads are good and they got a inchor so of fresh snow yesterday just pray they get snow not this sleet and rain shit they are talking about. We got 140 miles in no damage to sleds some riding was slow 10-15 mph some fast 60-70mph overall good ride. AGAIN THANKS SCOTT SPUCEMEADOWCABINS we were going to stop to say hi but we were beat will call to get cabin for end of month. :celebrating: :celebrating:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
To far to haul from Conway they need one more snow dump then its game on!! The woods roads are good and they got a inchor so of fresh snow yesterday just pray they get snow not this sleet and rain shit they are talking about. We got 140 miles in no damage to sleds some riding was slow 10-15 mph some fast 60-70mph overall good ride. AGAIN THANKS SCOTT SPUCEMEADOWCABINS we were going to stop to say hi but we were beat will call to get cabin for end of month. :celebrating: :celebrating:[/b]
Thanks for the heads up. I plan on registering in Maine and New Hampshire this year, due to the fact that Maine has some impressive trails and that NO SPEED LIMIT thing going on. I don't ride extremely fast, but i'm the guy who obeys the speed limit 99% of the time and pulls the trigger for two seconds and gets caught.

·
Registered
403 Posts
hey guys, just got back from staying the night at spruce meadows and riding Jackman. All in all, I got 120 miles in and would say 85% of it was good. Tons of traffic though in the afternoon so no guarantees on how roughed up they are now. It was awesome just to get some quality riding in though, hopefully they get hammered with snow this storm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts