Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my black standard F7. Can't wait to get my first ride in this weekend.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Guys,

ANTF7 is a good friend of mine and you guys have him worried with all the "problems" on here. He needs to here some positive feedback.

Let him know if you love your sled like I do!!!

I know that the great majority of us here have been very happy.
ZIG

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Got an F7 ...return it.....

unless you want to be ahead of every other sled...on the trail and lake... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by ZIG@Jan 27 2003, 06:55 PM
Let him know if you love your sled like I do!!!
Zig is right. This sled absolutely rocks!!! ANT get educated about these sleds here and have a good time.

My brother and I both have had zero problems.

Unless you count giving everybody you drive by whiplash a problem!!! LOL!!!! :p :lol: :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ant - 1815 trouble free miles - always starts 1st or 2nd pull even left outside at -25F - make sure you get ALL your service updates done. Give yourself a little time to get used to the F7 cause it's very fast and handles a little different (GREAT but different). Its very easy to overdrive a straightaway or the end of a field or lake because it is so stinkin fast! Play with the suspension, small adjustment can mean big changes! VERY IMPORTANT! Warm it up properly (this is true with any sled but the F7 is arace engine so its especially important). Be safe.
You're gonna love it!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
hey ant you will love it !! i took a ride on my old zr this weekend and after riding my f-7 the zr felt like ??? well just let me say i will never go back

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just picked my F7 up Friday night & have to say I love it. I'm so glad I found this site & I can say to others (without defending myself) how much I love my sled :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by alleycat@Jan 27 2003, 09:42 PM
this is not my first cat-and it's not gonna be the last.
but i will say it's my favorite :rolleyes:
My favorite also. Until the F8 or F9 comes out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts