Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just bought a 2005 Fusion with no miles and eight fresh updates, just wondering what I should watch out for on this sled. I had a set of 144 Woodys put on, with the tunnel protectors. I would really appreciate any input!!! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
first thing i would do is buy the slp torque arm and push arm. that way your motor mounts will stay nice and tight right from the start. them probably at aleast change the helix in the secondary. welcome newbie. lots of good info in here.

·
Registered
508 Posts
hope you enjoy the new sled. I love mine. There is a wealth of info on this site, just look back through the old postings and you can find everything you need to make it rip. good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i would say heat gun and some paint thinner but be carefl i used parint thinner onmy belly pan to get some marker off and it worked good on one side but the other i rubed and used to much and theres a small mark to be honest i would leave them but i would get knee garuds for it because when you ride the sled yourknees hit the plastic so if i were you i would order them it convers up the warniing stickers to skinz makes them

·
Registered
807 Posts
Welcome fellow FUSIONEER!!
I agree with the torque arm and push arm...also I would say SLP airbox and exhaust can. Not a huge hp increase but you will dump a ton of weight (which helps out with the hp/weight ratio!!) and help cool your clutches :div20:

·
Registered
508 Posts
whats the best way to get all them ugly warning stickers off without damaging the plastics?[/b]
heat gun and some careful picking away at them. I used gas on an old towel and got the glue off fairly easily. I just removed (or helped remove) all but the polaris decals on my hood and side panels. used the same process and they came off quite easily. the whole process including a good wax job afterward only took about an hour. It really looks "clean" now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts