Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from Cochrane put on 250miles myself and apex[legend]what a blast. We rode thursday with Bill from EXTREME TOURS and the trails were awesome THANKS BILL the snow was melting fast today when we left at 2:00 pm will post some pictures later :celebrating: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
:worthless_without_pics:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nothing wrong with banging through a never ending series of moguls. That is why we buy *Performance* Sled not touring ones :)

Buddy and myself plan to hit Cochrane Jan.14-16th
Lots of snow/flurry activity this coming week. As well as nice -15C temps at nite.

·
Registered
173 Posts
we just got back last night at 930 when we got there there was 12 to 14 inches but when we left there was maybe 6 inch and light rain but snow was coming but big rivers were wide open so they need cold weather but we had agood time .

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thats good news. I'm heading up on Monday. Where abouts did you ride,stay . I booked this week off work last year to go sledding and I'm not letting this weather stop me. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yooooooooo!

Heard last nite that u guyz got 250 miles the next day..... :celebrating: .....that's cool........glad u got sum miles on after driving up.... :eclipsee_steering: ....hopefully 2 weekends from now all 4 of us will be up there and u'll have the green rocket to deal with!!!

later

:firecats_rule:

·
Premium Member
10,645 Posts
just on the phone with bill last night to cancel our trip for the 19-24 of Jan. he said there is 6 inches of snow. he told me about how he took some guys out and they had a blast. thats great that you had a good time. still not nearly enough snow to ride the canyons he said. he said that the groomers were out but not to go off trail. he also said that the logging roads were good as well.
i dont know about you but...im not going to travel 2-4 hours to run on logging roads! but hey we are getting desperate!!! no to high jack this post but... got a trip planned with mom's motorsports to ride in Jackson Hole Wyoming. i will post a new topic for it. we have room for more!!
tundraT3

·
Registered
304 Posts
:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

:i_need_snow: I would easily go 2-4 hours for some. Wyoming? I'd rather ride my own sled. In 3 weeks we'll have plenty of snow and the riding will be awesome! Take all the money spent on a trip out west on some other machine to spend on gas / beer here and put the $$$ into your sled!

Monday. It all starts Monday. I feel it! :beerchug:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nothing wrong with banging through a never ending series of moguls. That is why we buy *Performance* Sled not touring ones :)

Buddy and myself plan to hit Cochrane Jan.14-16th
Lots of snow/flurry activity this coming week. As well as nice -15C temps at nite.[/b]
Hope you have a good trip, were heading up there Jan 24-28. When you get back let us know how it was.
Keep the shinning side up... sledn247

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.