Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as others have posted, we recieved about 16-18" in our neck of the woods (SE Manitoba) a couple nights ago. Awesome! Soooo we headed out to our favorite destination. Unbelievable snow, it was blasting us in the face the whole way. Never been able to carve on the trail before. We cruised right down the middle of the highway for part of the way, how often do you get to do that? Didn't see one other sled until we met up with snowcrosskid and snoxer20x at around 11:15. So we headed into the pits and hit the usual jumps and a couple new ones, messed around in the powder a bunch and just generally had a good ride. Here's some pics (more at http://www.pdotsledding.com). I hope it helps the .deprived...hell we were snow deprived until yesterday.

Video here (~19mb, should stream fine)

Breaking trail

Stuck

Rolled...whoops. No damage though, gotta love that snow.

Our destination

snowcrosskid (Cory)

snoxer20x (Lee)

Cory

Moi

·
Banned
695 Posts
You canucks are lucky bastards! :beerchug: :ylsuper: :frech11: :flame: :div20: :Wow1: :party43: :buttrock:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Yep, that's something we won't be seeing anytime soon. :drunk:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
great video, Looks like you had a blast.

·
Registered
164 Posts
wicked picks man

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the comments!

is that you jumping or are you behind the camera[/b]
I'm on the (black) rev with white windshield and skis (too many black revs in our group, it's hard to tell who's who). We take turns to a certain extent behind the camera, but hammra from these forums is our main camera dude.

·
Registered
269 Posts
AWESOME VID VERY JEALOUS :beerchug: .You guys suck!!! if's going to be 5odeg here tommorrow I still have yet hooked the trailer up to truck I still have fog in my motor.No seriously nice vid. :div20:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Well as others have posted, we recieved about 16-18" in our neck of the woods (SE Manitoba) a couple nights ago. Awesome! Soooo we headed out to our favorite destination. Unbelievable snow, it was blasting us in the face the whole way. Never been able to carve on the trail before. We cruised right down the middle of the highway for part of the way, how often do you get to do that? Didn't see one other sled until we met up with snowcrosskid and snoxer20x at around 11:15. So we headed into the pits and hit the usual jumps and a couple new ones, messed around in the powder a bunch and just generally had a good ride. Here's some pics (more at http://www.pdotsledding.com). I hope it helps the .deprived...hell we were snow deprived until yesterday.[/b]
wow, I rode 115 miles today and I'm still jealous :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts