Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made the hotel reservations for the wife and i. we are leaving on Thurs. a.m. and coming home on Sunday. anyone else going to make it? it looks like a good cause and a great time.

We are staying at the hotel where the dinner is on Sat. night

trackstand

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Just made the hotel reservations for the wife and i. we are leaving on Thurs. a.m. and coming home on Sunday. anyone else going to make it? it looks like a good cause and a great time.

We are staying at the hotel where the dinner is on Sat. night

trackstand[/b]
I want to go but don't know if I can. I am going up the weekend before and after already.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to go but don't know if I can. I am going up the weekend before and after already.[/b]
Change one of them and come on up with us will have a blast, put that m7 too the test :ylsuper: .

trackstand

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Change one of them and come on up with us will have a blast, put that m7 too the test :ylsuper: .

trackstand[/b]
Hmmmmm. I have tested the mountain sled LOL. I might be able to switch the 8th to the 1st, but not the 25th. Lemme see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else plan on coming up for this?

Might blow it off and go over to Baldwin instead, its much closer and much cheaper. i love the Irons trail network.

trackstand

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
No snow in Baldwin so we are heading up!

Anyone going? we leave tomorrow.

trackstand[/b]
Where did you get your report for Baldwin?

Baldwin Trail Report:
DATE: 1-30-2008
BASE: 1" to 4"
PAST 24 Hrs: 4" to 6" more forecasted Thurs, Fri
CONDITION: fair to good to very good depending on area

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
I know Houghton will have more snow, but sounds like caddy area will be good to go this weekend. Might be real good if they get hit with this storm tomorrow night/fri.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you get your report for Baldwin?

Baldwin Trail Report:
DATE: 1-30-2008
BASE: 1" to 4"
PAST 24 Hrs: 4" to 6" more forecasted Thurs, Fri
CONDITION: fair to good to very good depending on area[/b]
Tim

Hes the owner of Wolf Lake Inn and also post trail reports on fish web. he said it was ridable but that not what i want for the wife seeing as this is her first trip in 3 years. Houghton will have much better snow and many more miles on the trail!

trackstand

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going there for the ride in. We are leaving my house in Johnsburg around 5 A.M. Should be a blast. Maybe I'll see you there. I have a green F6 Team.

Michael.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Tim

Hes the owner of Wolf Lake Inn and also post trail reports on fish web. he said it was ridable but that not what i want for the wife seeing as this is her first trip in 3 years. Houghton will have much better snow and many more miles on the trail!

trackstand[/b]
I agree much more up in Houghton, and want to keep the wife happy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going there for the ride in. We are leaving my house in Johnsburg around 5 A.M. Should be a blast. Maybe I'll see you there. I have a green F6 Team.

Michael.[/b]

we will be on the road be 9:15am. check you pm box

michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts